Food shopping

sal garfi

Featured Posts

One of the new CC guidelines is to move to at least the next Aldi every 14 days.

Chuckle laugh.png

I don't have a freezer. I keep some tins, jars, DDT milk and dried foods because I like to moor in the middle of nowhere and stay awhile in some places. But generally tis not a problem, just stock up on fresh when you can, cut down on meat .... and tinned pilchard and nettle curry is actually very good wink.png .

i have an air rifle for occasional meat protein, and miss my lurchers .... though in truth they had joined the Anti-Blood sports league in their later years rolleyes.gif

Arm yourself with good mushroom and foraging books / websites.

And I wouldn't give Tesco the drippings off my nose, let alone my hard earned cash mad.gif

Thanks for all the comments y'all make sense. But the two of us are inclined to want to get away from it all so stocking up with things would be important.

Oh..., and we too don't like Tesco! But an air rifle...hmmm?!

Oh and dont forget to jot it down in your Nicholsons guide (or whatever alternative you have) when you find a good shop, pub, etc.

We often refer to the book or our log book if we are somewhere we have visited before to find out what we did and didnt enjoy.