Anyone seen Oates or Baltic?

Paul H

Featured Posts

Start yourself a CWDF album, upload the photos into your album and then post them from your album into the thread. Click on 'My Albums' and go from there.

There are threads on how to post photos in 'Technical & Account Support'

Ditchdabbler

Thanks for that. Will give it a try.

Start yourself a CWDF album, upload the photos into your album and then post them from your album into the thread. Click on 'My Albums' and go from there.

There are threads on how to post photos in 'Technical & Account Support'

Ditchdabbler

Got the pics, and resized them, but can't find a way to insert them into the post. Have trawled through tech support. Am I being thick, again?

Got the pics, and resized them, but can't find a way to insert them into the post. Have trawled through tech support. Am I being thick, again?

More than likely

:lol: Just to let you know JR mel was ammitted to the RUH on weds, all ok know though and baby is fine

Right click on the image; Left click on "Copy Image Location"; Left click on the rte-image-button.png button: Paste the Image's location in the box and click "OK".

Right click on the image; Left click on "Copy Image Location"; Left click on the rte-image-button.png button: Paste the Image's location in the box and click "OK".

Or, if you're using IE - Right-lick on the image and select "Properties", copy the image URL from the pop-up window and paste as described by Carl.

Like this:

right_click_properties.png

Tony

edit to say here's a picture of all the steps:

TOP_Copy_Picture_URL_01.jpg

Edited by WotEver

More than likely

:lol: Just to let you know JR mel was ammitted to the RUH on weds, all ok know though and baby is fine

Hi Frigate/Craig

Apols to the board to being off topic for a moment.

Suggestion only. Get the boat back to Bath and moor up at Darlington or beyond past the bridge (188) at BNB. Phone Jane at BW (Glos office) and explain the situation and they will not hassel you. Both those locations have good access for the emergency services if you need it. Faster response if needed. Glad to hear that Mel and the future little one are OK.

Back on topic. Think that new babys are more important than pictures. Thanks for the replies as to post and technical advice in order to post the photos on the forum. Can assure you am working on it.

If anyone wants the picx sooner im me and I will send them by email. But that is not the point so will find a way through the technology.

Spoke to the current owner of Baltic this morning; he loves the boat and is very enthusastic (excuse typo's) about it and the history behind. Anyone interested interested get in touch and will give you the present owners contact details. (Permission sought for this prior to post).

Apols again for going off topic and not being able to put a simple photo up on the forum. Photos area work in progress!!

• 8 years later...