Forum Software Update

DHutch

Featured Posts

Try checking them and re checking them, after that one for the mods I would say.

OK, just to be sure that I'm not going completely loopy. To get the emails I need to be 'Following' a thread/forum, not watching as we used to?

OK, just to be sure that I'm not going completely loopy. To get the emails I need to be 'Following' a thread/forum, not watching as we used to?

Correct.

I think the terminology has become 'twitterised' rolleyes.gif

But you still need to check that your email notifications are set correctly - Profile>settings>notification preferences

Double check they are set to email like this.

Notifications_zps2d3a1c6a.jpg

Edited by The Dog House

Martin, many thanks the settings were wrong/missing. I wasn't even aware of the page is it new?

IIRC There was a similar version with the old software.

Apologies if its been mentioned already in this long thread, but I note that there is now no dedicated icon for adding media (video) content. Instead you have to select Special BB Code (third icon from top left) and then select Media from dropdown list. This then provides the child window to allow the video URL to be inserted and so display the video thumbnail.

Preview is not an initial option either - you have to select More Reply Options first.

Guess its just a matter of getting used to it.