Forum Software Update

DHutch

Featured Posts

I get "Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 27525120) (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/ips/gallery/sources/classes/gallery/image.php on line 1202"

Nine out of ten clicks,

Completely unusable

MtB

(Took me about ten gos to post that)

(Took me about ten gos to post that)

there seems to be a problem with the topic's, everytime i go to read a topic it only take;s me to the first post even if i have read the first two pages, it don't seem to remember what i last saw. make sense?

there seems to be a problem with the topic's, everytime i go to read a topic it only take;s me to the first post even if i have read the first two pages, it don't seem to remember what i last saw. make sense?

That seems to be a change in behaviour, in the new content list you have to click on the circle (or star) to the left of the topic to go to the last post you have not read, the topic title now seem to always take you to the start.

As I haven't found an answer yet, what's the "HOT" button for? It appears on many but not all entries.

Derek

I think it just signifies topics with a lot of activity. Some forums indicate this with a 'flame' icon.

Ah yes! Should have spotted that.

Got some fatal error warnings, and tried to post 'Mr. Smith' from the Matrix, but too much palava.

Thought there was no 'preview' option, but click on 'More Reply Options' brought it up. But clicking on the 'back' button lost the post completely. Start again!

Like a new settee - I prefer the old one.

Ah yes! Should have spotted that.

Got some fatal error warnings, and tried to post 'Mr. Smith' from the Matrix, but too much palava.

Thought there was no 'preview' option, but click on 'More Reply Options' brought it up. But clicking on the 'back' button lost the post completely. Start again!

Like a new settee - I prefer the old one.

The new software 'auto-saves' as you type a post - I've not quite worked out how to retrieve something you have lost yet though.

That seems to be a change in behaviour, in the new content list you have to click on the circle (or star) to the left of the topic to go to the last post you have not read, the topic title now seem to always take you to the start.

yes ty i have found it :clapping:

I'm finding it quite difficult to read the mid grey print on pale grey ground. Is there a way to enhance the definition? Like can I see in black and white pretty please?fatigue.gif

It is black writing on a white background on my screen

Richard

Does this forum version have a spell checker?

Cos I can't spell for tofies tuffies er chewey sweets

Thank you.

I have that set up as an add-on in my browser rather than as a forum feature

Richard

I'm finding it quite difficult to read the mid grey print on pale grey ground. Is there a way to enhance the definition? Like can I see in black and white pretty please?fatigue.gif

I can read it no problem!

Just kidding actually I agree with you, especially for the quoted text. smile.png

Personally I prefer a bit more like this (f3f9f6) but with a bit darker green header:

8637276461_457b42d4a2_b.jpg

cheers, Pete.

~smpt~

Edited by smileypete