Deep joy - am keeping the boat!

Salopgal

Featured Posts

I'm very pleased to say that I am able to keep the narrowboat my Mum kindly bought for me recently and feel such a massive relief and excitement again about the future. I am happier than I've been for a while now and have a renewed sense of purpose again.

Now trying to get on a helmsman course before she's moved to pastures new in mid April...

Back to trimming down all my stuff!! :)

Brilliant news, enjoy your boat :cheers:

It's wonderful boat life is. I was watching the program toughest place to be a Farmer and thinking we are so lucky compared to others and take so much for granted in life. There I was sitting in my boat, tv on, stove glowing away, with a nice cup of tea, looking out the window at the lovely crescent moon thinking how lucky I am compared to others.

James :cheers:

Edited by canals are us?

Brilliant news, enjoy your boat :cheers:

It's wonderful boat life is. I was watching the program toughest place to be a Farmer and thinking we are so lucky compared to others and take so much for granted in life. There I was sitting in my boat, tv on, stove glowing away, with a nice cup of tea, looking out the window at the lovely crescent moon thinking how lucky I am compared to others.

James :cheers:

You are so right James - I couldn't agree more! You guys are all so lovely - it's nice to be back in the fold... Thank you one and all :)