Vanette cooker size?

Fran

Featured Posts

Can anyone tell me the measurements of a Vanette 5000 WL cooker? Width, depth and height please. I think I may need to buy a new cooker but not sure of size I need. Better still would be if I could just find replacement 'burner skirts' which I have been told must be replaced in order to pass the boat safety check but I can't locate any anywhere. Any ideas on where I could find four would be very much appreciated.

Can anyone tell me the measurements of a Vanette 5000 WL cooker? Width, depth and height please. I think I may need to buy a new cooker but not sure of size I need. Better still would be if I could just find replacement 'burner skirts' which I have been told must be replaced in order to pass the boat safety check but I can't locate any anywhere. Any ideas on where I could find four would be very much appreciated.

A quick google shows a good few suppliers showing those particular parts as obsolete or discontinued.

this place looks like it has the small ones though (or are they all the same size? :unsure: )

http://www.static-caravan-spares.co.uk/ourshop/cat_376403-Vanette-5000WL.html

Edited by The Dog House

If you are near one of the hire fleet operators, try asking them nicely if they have any left over spares. They often used them before their cookers were upgraded. I found one at an ABC hire base.

Good luck

A quick google shows a good few suppliers showing those particular parts as obsolete or discontinued.

this place looks like it has the small ones though (or are they all the same size? :unsure: )

http://www.static-caravan-spares.co.uk/ourshop/cat_376403-Vanette-5000WL.html

Many thanks for the link,I was looking for ages and couldn't find anything but 'obsolete'. I have just ordered 4 and hope that they really do have them in stock.