Back!

Dave_P

Featured Posts

Always happy to help our antipodean members.

That's all very well for Aunty Podean.

I was using my IPad at the time and spent hours turning the damn thing through 180 degrees to read the message! :angry:

• Greenie 1

I was away last week and got back only on Tuesday. The first time I tried to visit the site, yesterday, it told me that it was moving, but by yesterday evening it was visible again. For how long was it suspended? I am very pleased that it's back.

I are confused - chatting yesterday although my avatar had dissapeared and then the site went down. I had saved the link and it wasn't working this morning. But when I went back to the main site and went forward again to the forums there they were again??? And I still can't upload an a avatr as it says my upload permissions need changing - que?

I are confused - chatting yesterday although my avatar had dissapeared and then the site went down. I had saved the link and it wasn't working this morning. But when I went back to the main site and went forward again to the forums there they were again??? And I still can't upload an a avatr as it says my upload permissions need changing - que?

you need to post it in French