Back!

Dave_P

Featured Posts

I was starting to have palpitations what with the forum down for so long.... thanks to those technical bods who got things all going again. The forum looks comfortingly familiar on the new server.

Just for a moment I thought you were one of the patients mentioned on the front page, now I see it must be the worn out technical bods.

:rolleyes:

Ken

Just for a moment I thought you were one of the patients mentioned on the front page, now I see it must be the worn out technical bods.

:rolleyes:

Ken

Made me smile too. The patients were patiently showing their patience.

Managed to sign in at second attempt but my profile pic has gone. Anyone else had this problem?

(All in all, though, a pretty slick transition compared to others I have experienced!)

Edited by Willber G

I've posted tthis on 2 other related threads as well, hope it helps.

I received this earlier today

There are still some glitches from the move to the new server which I need to iron out but if you remove one of the /forums from the url or browse in from www.canalworld.net you should be able to access the forums.

Daniel

http://5.77.47.171/~ggbqjfrf/forums/forums/index.php?showtopic=55027&pid=1042130&st=0entry1042130

If forums/ appears twice in your browser, remove one of them. It solved the problem for me.

Delete forums/

Since doing this I've been logged in without any major issues except having to log in a couple of times around lunch time. I did also time out when I left the comp for an hour.

Generally though no real hassle, bound to be glitches, it's quite an undertaking I've been told.

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

My Blog. http://www.canalworl...=1