Amazing what you find on the towpath!

Chop!

Featured Posts

So because i'm a new member, do i have to earn special points before i talk to members who have been around longer ? Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds ?

You missed Athy's invisible "I am only joking, I'm not really that pompous" smiley.

Edited by carlt

You missed Athy's invisible "I am only joking, I'm not really that pompous" smiley.

I think yours may have fallen off as well. (Only joking, said with a wry smile but you can't see that so you will have to take my word) There, that was so much quicker and easier than ;)

Actually, it wasn't quicker or easier. :cheers:

It only takes 4 muscles to add a smiley,

37 muscle movements to frown,

and 1327 muscle movements,7A of power to boot up the computer,35 minutes to read through the previous 8 hours of posts and at least two cups of tea and a chocolate hob nob to post a worthwile response to this thread before it gets locked.

So because i'm a new member, do i have to earn special points before i talk to members who have been around longer ? Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds ?

NO to both.

I thought i was just joining in with the jovial attitude that the forum beholds.

Please do not place yourself on a pedestal on the forum, when to others, you may be far from that.

I haven't. Neither have you.

It is possible that you are not an uncouth oaf. Perhaps you would care to prove it.

Sorry affy misread you reply thought it said uncut loaf B)

Leave the bread to go stale then toast it ,it tastes twice as nice also I find raspberry jam is the nicest on toast .toastie anyone ?.

Edited by Ian C

Popcorn,chewing gum,peanuts and bubblegum,ice cream,candyfloss and Eskimo Pie. Err anyone?

Kia-Ora?

Ag pleez deddy won't you take us off to Durban

It's only eight hours in the Chevrolet

There's spans of sea and sand and sun

And fish in the aquarium

That's a lekker place for a holiday

Ag sies deddy if we can't kraak to bioscope

Or go off to Durban, life's a henguva bore

If you won't take us to the zoo

Then what the heck else can we do

But go on out and moer all the outjies next door

Ag Pleeeeeez Deddy - VOETSEK!

Edited by Gypsey_Kings

And fish in the aquarium

From memory, Jeremy Taylor?

C'mon, we all know but are too scared to say it. "Pinky is a gobby old twat". There! :o Said it Smiley included.

Sorry but you forgot speech marks, Just to show this is humour :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, completely :smiley_offtopic:

Edited by Ray T

Athy said

It is possible that you are not an uncouth oaf. Perhaps you would care to prove it.

Anything is possible and I wouldn't really care about proving that chief

Edited by Rusty Tub

C'mon, we all know but are too scared to say it. Pinky is a gobby old twat. There! :o Said it Smiley included.

I don't think a 3 day old member (for want of a better description) can say this about Mr P:

"Mr Pink Pipe.... are you one of the 'little men' who feels the need to be assertive behind your built up computer desk and raised and padded chair.

You seem to have a bee in your bonnet about whoever 'dares' to challenge you. Are you a toss (sorry) tin pot dictator who likes to try and belittle other members whilst polishing your built up shoes and waiting for the replies.

I imagine you to be like the character Mr Burns from the Simsons. Please be a little more friendly on the forums. After all, life on the water is supposed to be a leisurely pastime, not one where one throws his teddy from his cot when one dares to speak against him, what what."

Yes, Pinky's an arse but he's our arse and I defend his right to be an arse. Just as some here may be called: wierd, wacky, odd, beligerant or just plain rude Mr P has set standards we can all only aspire to, He's not just an arse he's an M&S arse, that's why we all love him :wub:

And fish in the aquarium

Did you spill something on your keyboard?

From memory, Jeremy Taylor?

Yup, the ballad of the southern suburbs, but the music and some of the words were adapted for an nz advert for kiwiburgers I think

Edited by Kiwidad