Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
alan_fincher

Historic Boats for sale online

Featured Posts

Used to moor with us at the fly  in the early 90s. i think due to the early conversion it is not as good as manturia mecca and dehli. The bow looks  a bit unhappy and the stern is a bit heavy, those boats are quite fine in build, being horseboats. I priced up paragon done nicely it would be nearer 80000 with a good conversion cabin and engine room. Thats delhi territory.

Greenlaw is on Rugby boats. May be old news. Offer accepted.

https://narrowboats.apolloduck.co.uk/boat/narrow-boats-traditional/518854

Not historic but sort of nod to past. Dave Harris makes a tidy shell.

https://narrowboats.apolloduck.co.uk/boat/david-harris-57-tug/584681

Edited by mark99

2 minutes ago, mark99 said:

Greenlaw is on Rugby boats. May be old news. Offer accepted.

https://narrowboats.apolloduck.co.uk/boat/narrow-boats-traditional/518854

Very very old news, I would say.

The new owner has had it at several historic bat events last year, including the big Braunston one.

6 minutes ago, alan_fincher said:

Very very old news, I would say.

The new owner has had it at several historic bat events last year, including the big Braunston one.

S'funny. Wonder why still on Apollo Duck.

Edited by mark99

1 minute ago, mark99 said:

S'funny. Wonder why still on Apollo Duck.

Dunno,

Rugby Boat Sales seem to have been very slow to go anything about removing this one, but I don;t think it is the only"historic" they had on their books to which that applies.  I;'m fairly certain both Drake and Dolphin also sold, but these are still on "the Duck" as well.

1 hour ago, alan_fincher said:

Dunno,

Rugby Boat Sales seem to have been very slow to go anything about removing this one, but I don;t think it is the only"historic" they had on their books to which that applies.  I;'m fairly certain both Drake and Dolphin also sold, but these are still on "the Duck" as well.

Is that a new owner since the one that purchased it but had put it back  on the market when I saw them at Audlem last year as they were finding it too heavy to boat with...?

1 hour ago, Rob-M said:

Is that a new owner since the one that purchased it but had put it back  on the market when I saw them at Audlem last year as they were finding it too heavy to boat with...?

Yes, a new owner since the couple you saw.

George