Historic Boats for sale online

alan_fincher

Featured Posts

Came past the 2 puddlebanks historicals today, torrential sideways hail meant no photographs, but the butty is seriously compromised and a while before the dry block next to Swindlers finishes the present projects.

The motor a bit further along(Thomas Clayton) seems to be in fairly good shape, with all the salvaged contents a bit further along.

2 hours ago, PaulJ said:

Just came across that by accident here 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/523005505298984/

If its former owner of a few years back reads that I think they might weep.  It really wasn't in bad shape at all when they let it go. 

What a shame! 

• Greenie 1

12 minutes ago, alan_fincher said:

If its former owner of a few years back reads that I think they might weep.  It really wasn't in bad shape at all when they let it go. 

What a shame! 

It is. 

Hope it doesnt end up as someones nailed together recycled type liveaboard now.

On 29/02/2020 at 22:45, matty40s said:

Came past the 2 puddlebanks historicals today, torrential sideways hail meant no photographs, but the butty is seriously compromised.

Those must have been there for years and years and each time we pass (once a year or so) they don't look any better. I once asked on here if they were abandoned and Carl T. indignantly replied that they certainly weren't. But they have never looked cared for as long as I can remember.

That's if the "Puddlebanks" are where I think they are: Oxford side of Braunston Turn? The two boats in question would be on the left as you head towards Oxford.

Edited by Athy

Has anyone mentioned this wooden motor on here before? It's on Facebook market place, don't know how well the link will copy but here goes!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/523005505298984/

89063364_231329041332797_563525810610451

3 minutes ago, RLWP said:

Is there anywhere with details about Ibex? I don't want to watch 7.22 of video to find out the price

Richard

Ring me and I'll tell you all about her, better still come and have a look at her!

www.norburywharfltd.co.uk

Edited by Hyperion 53
  • Greenie 1