Historic Boats for sale online

alan_fincher

Featured Posts

Bumped into Alan H today. It probably won't be listed online, but ANNA is up for sale.

If you need any further information, she's probably not right for you ...

ANNA or ANNE?

If we are talking about who i assume we are then it's the ANNE

Edited by Johnboy770

It is in cahoots with the chimney. They seem to be competing to be the most expensive

Richard

It's going to be a mere peccadillo compared to the cost of having the false inglenook back taken down ...

Still, the other chimney, about which I feared the worst, has now been repointed and isn't unstable any more. Damp will be cured by introduction of yet another airbrick. The cottage had none, so it seems like there's a lot going in ...

Edited by wrigglefingers

Only one bid. I wonder if the bidder will cough up? May be able to find out, as the my wife works with one half of the current (previous?) ownership.

I imagine whoever made that bid is feeling pretty smug right now, cracking boat imo and once the cabin is sealed will be a very handsome sight once again.

Not suitable for someone who wants a pretty boat then...

IMHO of course.

ANNA

Obviously not Same Alan H then, as the one i'm thinking of is a good friend of mine and his dads boat is the ANNE

Bumped into Alan H today. It probably won't be listed online, but ANNA is up for sale.

If you need any further information, she's probably not right for you ...

ANNA or ANNE?

ANNA

Obviously not Same Alan H then, as the one i'm thinking of is a good friend of mine and his dads boat is the ANNE

Well I'm interested in most old boats, but have to say I'm intrigued what "Anna" is.

Unlike "Anne", I can't recall ever hearing of it.

If you need any further information she's probably not right for you...

smile.png

If it's the one i'm thinking it is, if we agree on the name i know the boat and owner

Edited by Johnboy770