Historic Boats for sale online

alan_fincher

Featured Posts

Which all in all indicates to me a highly reliable and believable individual. Count your fingers after shaking hands.

Aimed at those who want the post code more than the fact they're buying an historical vessel ..... or even a boat if it comes to that.

Ah, I see. Are there such people? After all it's in Kings Cross which is not the most upmarket part of London.

Ah, I see. Are there such people? After all it's in Kings Cross which is not the most upmarket part of London.

It was not but have you been there lately?

Radically different.

It was not but have you been there lately?

Radically different.

Well do I recall feeling uncomfortable walking along Cally Road (Caledonian Road), in daytime!

I guess that the areas around major railway stations were rarely upmarket because they would be so grimy. Now that steam traction has been superseded by cleaner forms of propulsion I suppose that it's reasonable for these areas to move up, as they are after all very convenient for those stations.

Well do I recall feeling uncomfortable walking along Cally Road (Caledonian Road), in daytime!

I guess that the areas around major railway stations were rarely upmarket because they would be so grimy. Now that steam traction has been superseded by cleaner forms of propulsion I suppose that it's reasonable for these areas to move up, as they are after all very convenient for those stations.

Kings Cross itself was a dump and red light district in the time I first worked there. Now its had a vast sum spent on development. As you travel up the Caledonian you can feel the affluence drain however.

Mind you you are, technically entering the North. N1 postcode or summat. ;)

Edited by mark99

Ok, not 'online' but I noticed that Hardy has a for sale sign on it when we passed it on Wednesday.

Anyone got any info on hardy? Not much info about (wife will kill me by shell get over it) e.g. how much state and what engine?

• 2 weeks later...

And the next:

http://narrowboats.apolloduck.co.uk/display.phtml?aid=433993

The only 'Blue Top' butty that I have never seen, and unusually I do not have a B.W.B. disposal tender form for.

edit = captain.gif

"The kitchen is fitted with sick". Rather off-putting blink.png

Edit: Athy beat me to it!

Edited by RogerM