new crew member takes over the boat

luctor et emergo

Featured Posts

Yes, some cats are mute or just not very noisy. One of my cats has only a very faint meow due to having an infection when she was a kitten that went untreated for months as she was feral. Some cats also genuinely just don't seem to have much to say! :D

He might start talking later on... Particularly if he is around other cats at all who are vocal.

Does he hear and responds to sounds normally/ have you established that he isn't deaf?

My last cat was silent as a youngster with no me ow even though she would open her mouth to do so. This was a problem when she was locked in someone's shed! The vet said if she doesn't me ow by the time she is 6 months she probably never will. However she did find out where her me ow was at around 2 years old and became very chatty and you could have long meaningful conversations with her.

Yep. I heard the splash, but by the time I got to the stern doors, he had swum along the boat, and got out via the stern fender. I have a feeling that this cat is meant to be a boat cat. Didn't seem to bother him either.

So that is both of us in today... Bad news is that I seem to have lost my wallet in the process.