Marinas within commuting distance of Knutsford?

Kae

Featured Posts

Dear All,

I wondered if anyone can recommend Marina's within commuting distance of Knutsford, Cheshire?

I've been to visit Uplands Marina (10 miles from Knutsford), but I'm really after personal reviews? If anyone would prefer to PM me rather than post, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Thanks for reading! :cheers:

Dear All,

I wondered if anyone can recommend Marina's within commuting distance of Knutsford, Cheshire?

I've been to visit Uplands Marina (10 miles from Knutsford), but I'm really after personal reviews? If anyone would prefer to PM me rather than post, I'd be happy to hear from you.

We've been very happy with Swanley Bridge Marina for two or three years now. It's a mile up the Llangollen Canal, so you have got a good choice of routes - to Llangollen, north on the Shroppie to Chester and Ellesmere Port, east along the Middlewich branch, or south down the Shroppie to the Midlands.

There's also Tattenhall Marina, or Venetian Marine at Cholmondeston (now part of Whilton Marina).

Well of course Tattenhall I moor there and would highly recommend it there but.....I thought it was a bit to far away. When I was looking for a mooring in oct Venetien marina said that the were upgrading the jetties so had half the marina missing and its on going till next July so couldn't take any new boaters in till then. Aquaduct has a waiting list got 50footer anyway.

Dear All,

Preston brook marina on the bridgewater canal. 14 miles (20 minutes) from knutsford

Preston brook marina on the bridgewater canal. 14 miles (20 minutes) from knutsford

Dear All,

www.yarwoodsbasin.co.uk 07831184495