Password recovery help

JRW

Featured Posts

Greetings Canal World Techies, I'm posting this in an attempt to help another member who has not been able to get a response to his request to reset his password. He has sent me an email asking that I post this in his behalf. The text of his email is as follows:

"I am trying to get onto the Old Marine Engine Forum , I cannot remember my password and have asked for it to be reset , the problem is I am not getting a reply to the request , I seem to remember Yahoo emails are sometimes blocked by forums for some reason .

Next thing to try was to put a message on the forum as a guest asking for help , no luck ! It knows my name and says it is too close to a forum member well it would do, its me !! Could you ask on the forum how I can get back on please ?"

Can anyone help with this issue? By the way, notice that his email is a Yahoo email account.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Reported to Mods......:)