Billing Aquadrome

Captain Miss Pugwash

Featured Posts

Love and hugs to Tree and her family. It will be a difficult day for her tomorrow. It is good to know she has such good friends with her. Let us all know what help we can be when you know

Thanks

Will do, Joe will be going with her tomorrow for moral support, Tree left at 11 this morning,managed to get lost outside our drive and carried on to Wellingborough and stopped a man in a pub carpark to phone me to say she was lost, after speaking with the man it transpired that she had already been to ours, thought it was the wrong place and galavanted off towards god knows where!!! i could hear Tree in the background chattering like only Tree can and the poor man trying to have a conversation with me, I laughed so much, as knowing Tree as i do the scene of her in a carpark and the poor man wondering where this streak of lightning had come from and was it a 'youve been framed' job...love her anyway she is finally here and safe

kind regards

Sue

I hope Tree has a restful Christmas with her family. If her boat is now afloat then at least plans can now be made subject to her insurance company's suggestions. A New Year is just around the corner and there are a lot of people here hoping there is something they can do to help Tree to pick up the pieces and ensure that this horrible episode can be put in the past.

• Greenie 1

I hope Tree has a restful Christmas with her family. If her boat is now afloat then at least plans can now be made subject to her insurance company's suggestions. A New Year is just around the corner and there are a lot of people here hoping there is something they can do to help Tree to pick up the pieces and ensure that this horrible episode can be put in the past.

Spot on. I hope the Christmas holidays can be some kind of relief and comfort. Have a Greenie.