I am now a narrowboat owner!

canals are us?

Featured Posts

Well I have finally bought a 1999 50ft Liverpool built Trad narrowboat :cheers: The full survey was last Sunday and everything was in good condition except a few points. One it's in desperate need of blacking and new anodes (Expected) and the other items are just basic things really.

I am so pleased with my purchase but had to increase my budget slightly. I am really looking forward to life afloat, moving aboard Monday :cheers: I will take some pictures when I visit the boat tomorrow.

I have been very busy ordering things and sorting everything out :rolleyes: .

James :cheers:

Well I have finally bought a 1999 50ft Liverpool built Trad narrowboat :cheers: The full survey was last Sunday and everything was in good condition except a few points. One it's in desperate need of blacking and new anodes (Expected) and the other items are just basic things really.

I am so pleased with my purchase but had to increase my budget slightly. I am really looking forward to life afloat, moving aboard Monday :cheers: I will take some pictures when I visit the boat tomorrow.

I have been very busy ordering things and sorting everything out :rolleyes: .

James :cheers:

Well done!

It's good, innit?

SAM

Ryde

IOW

Congratulations James I'm made up for you :cheers: . What a great feeling you must have to have finally achieved it. Well done mate.

Don't forget to put the piccys on here. If you do then I promise to put some of mine on too, after it's passed the survey next week (fingers very much crossed).

Well I have finally bought a 1999 50ft Liverpool built Trad narrowboat :cheers: The full survey was last Sunday and everything was in good condition except a few points. One it's in desperate need of blacking and new anodes (Expected) and the other items are just basic things really. I am so pleased with my purchase but had to increase my budget slightly. I am really looking forward to life afloat, moving aboard Monday :cheers: I will take some pictures when I visit the boat tomorrow.I have been very busy ordering things and sorting everything out :rolleyes: .James cheers:

Best of luck James. Keep us all posted. Me? I'd like to know when you either a) fall in B) drop something more expensive than coffee grounds in t'cut LOL If you are hanging around farceburk give us a nod at JustCanalsForum. My score to dat a) 3 times in 9mts b)A brand new galaxy tab and a set of gnashers. Google PenTARgon (if you can be arsed).

Thanks everyone :cheers: Loved the captain James bit :lol:

Now the fun begins! I can't believe I was lucky enough to find such a good narrowboat in my modest budget. When I went onboard I thought this is the one.

When I move aboard I know I'm bound to have some questions for your good selves.

I would also like to thank all the members who answered my previous questions :cheers:

Good luck with the survey comfortably numb.

Pictures tomorrow :wub:

James

Edited by canals are us?