Tattenhall Marina.

canalboater2012

Featured Posts

Well love wolf I can assure you I have nothink to do with Lakeland leisure iam just putting my boat they this week. Not that i have to answer to any of you.

Over water said they had a space but was for 60ft

Glad to hear it :)

Are you local to the area or did you just pick that region to keep the boat in? Of all the bits i've been to so far the northern shroppie/middlewich branch/llangollen is my favourite by a long way

Well love wolf I can assure you I have nothink to do with Lakeland leisure iam just putting my boat they this week. Not that i have to answer to any of you.

Touchy. Any particular reason why you thought it was being suggested it was you who had had links with Lakeland?

Still it reminds me of the saying "If it looks like a .... It is a ..."

I haven't really Been on this forum long & the short Time I have i have realise it's full of obnoxious pr**ks.... I've nothing to do with Lakeland estates for the second time am just a youngish unsnobby boater. Somethink which the cut has very few off! I was mearly asking wot was different between Tattenhall & Aquaduct marina.

Lonerowl i genuinely too love the stretch of the shroppie between Barbridge & Chester . So I had a choice of golden nook or Tattenhall the previous have no hook up. So I was asking about the marina

Lonewolf even

I haven't really Been on this forum long & the short Time I have i have realise it's full of obnoxious pr**ks.... I've nothing to do with Lakeland estates for the second time am just a youngish unsnobby boater. Somethink which the cut has very few off! I was mearly asking wot was different between Tattenhall & Aquaduct marina.

Lonerowl i genuinely too love the stretch of the shroppie between Barbridge & Chester . So I had a choice of golden nook or Tattenhall the previous have no hook up. So I was asking about the marina

Lonewolf even

I believe you. sorry if i offended or upset you.

I'm all for more younger people on the canals

It is odd, the relative unpopularity of Tattenhall, but i dont know the reason.

HaHa - golden nook, goes on forever ....

As far as location goes, it is probably less restrictive than Overwater; you have to go up the whole Audlem flight if you want to head south!

Andrew and Anne

As opposed to Heartbreak Hill on the Trent & Misery?

Under my name will say "junior member", I don't have a problem with that only joined in April 2011 and my profile is a bit blank, I'll sort this soon, but how is it that so many of the praising, worshipping "junior member" commenting on Tattenhall Marina seem to have such a vague amount info in their profiles,some have been a member for only 30 days. I was thinking of going for another look at Tattenhall (I went to the opening day) beautiful location, I could look at Beeston Castle all day long but what I've read here is putting me off a bit.

Must go I've a friend who need to send me 1,000,000,000 USD to look after in my bank account and a Russian girlfriend who's Mum is ill.

Under my name will say "junior member", I don't have a problem with that only joined in April 2011 and my profile is a bit blank, I'll sort this soon, but how is it that so many of the praising, worshipping "junior member" commenting on Tattenhall Marina seem to have such a vague amount info in their profiles,some have been a member for only 30 days. I was thinking of going for another look at Tattenhall (I went to the opening day) beautiful location, I could look at Beeston Castle all day long but what I've read here is putting me off a bit.

Must go I've a friend who need to send me 1,000,000,000 USD to look after in my bank account and a Russian girlfriend who's Mum is ill.

I love the conspiracy theories about Tattenhall that go on on this forum. So random!

What exactly is putting you off kevin1?

Neil

• 4 months later...

Just arrived today at Tattenhall Marina, seems OK.

It signifies the end of my life as a livaboard, feels strange all the planning coming to an end!

Everybody we've met here today have been very friendly so i'm sure visits back to the boat will be pleasant B)

Paul

• 1 year later...

We are hoping to pick up our very first narrowboat on Friday 17th Oct and bring her up to Tattenhall. We did a speck of a few marinas in the area and this (for us) was an excellent choice. Yes its windy but we are not planning on any major cruising over the winter. Perhaps just a little pootle around, getting used to being boatowners instead of boat hirers. We live in North Wales and although we love the Llangollen, we didn't want the restriction of being moored on what is basically a dead end. (no pun intended) We are nervous, excited and just cant wait to start on the next chapter of our lives. ............