To Cheap

scrunch

Featured Posts

The pictures don't show much of the inside. Maybe the galley, bathroom and lounge are b*ggered? But for some reason they do show the tip of the bow and the stern deck boards. Unusual choice of images.

Or maybe the low price is just to get lots of people to contact the owner but the real price is very different.

Edited by BlueStringPudding

Pity it's not 'Buy it now' when the seller would be bound to have to sell...

Yes too cheap - times are hard but not quite that bad......

worth a ring the mobile number though..... B)

Edited by The Dog House

Seems to be a rather different number quoted here on the forum.....

Linky

EDITED TO ADD:

It's "the Graphics Boat" of course.

No idea what the e-Bay thing is about - some sort of attempt to publicise it, without having to pay their charges for the actual value of the boat ?

All sees a bit odd, but as owners apparently on forum, perhaps they can explain!

Edited by alan_fincher

I know they have been advertising mega cheap campervans on one of the free ad sites, you have to leave your email and name and address, apperently they build a list and sell them on to any business who wants them, just wondered if this was one as it says please email at this a hotmail instead of through ebay.

Looks very cheap - the old chestnut - if it looks too good to be true ....................

Builder?

Fitted out by?

Why total new kitchen (including appliances)? Fire?

Engine?

Mate of mine who knows far more about boats than I do always says it is never a waste of time to go and look at a boat - so go and have a look.

Took me so long to type, 8 posts while I did it!!!

Edited by Mike Tee

I thought classified was the price you pay.

When you see a Classified Ad listing, it means that you deal directly with the seller and buy the item at a fixed price.

No - it's nothing more than an advert - yes you deal with the seller direct but there is no obligation for them to sell at the 'advertised' price.

No - it's nothing more than an advert - yes you deal with the seller direct but there is no obligation for them to sell at the 'advertised' price.

The price is set low so that someone will buy it unseen.

They've hacked someone's account so that they are untraceable.

The Broom 30 in my link is actually in Northwich, for sale at £19950, not Scotland for £5400.

It's a scam.

According to the Graphics Boat web site the boat is currently above Camp Hill Locks.

http://www.thegraphi....co.uk/location

Way distant from Tain! some 493 miles by road.

In a similar manner I had my eBay account hacked a few years ago. Living in Coventry I was supposed to be selling a boat in Plymouth.

I contacted the owner, and discovered the boat had already been sold some two weeks prior to the ad appearing in my account.

I put a note on the eBay ad telling people not to bid on the boat as it was not mine to sell, whilst I sorted the mess out.

I still has people contacting me asking why I was selling a boat that was not mine!

I never did discover how my eBay account was hacked.

Edited by Ray T

Spot on Carl -' Robyn' is on the duck for £47,950 !!

I have pm'd Will to inform him of the suspicious activity surrounding his boat. He was on only 10 minutes before this thread came up.

I've also messaged the graphicsboat mobile number.

Edited by matty40s