owners service manual

Aurthora

Featured Posts

I would change your location, it is to specific. just a town or county would be OK.

I agree, thats a great way to invite burglars when you go out cruising,

leave your address and postcode !!! so they know the house is empty !!

dave

Hi. Having difficulty obtaining a owners handbook for recently purchased narrow boat built 2003 with Isuzi diezel 38HP [iM4L]

engine. Can anyone out there help or advise. Regards Rod.

Hi

I have the Isuzu manual for the 4TNV98 which was the base engine for my old Kubota engine.

Send me your email and you can have a copy.

Alex

Hi. Having difficulty obtaining a owners handbook for recently purchased narrow boat built 2003 with Isuzi diezel 38HP [iM4L]

engine. Can anyone out there help or advise. Regards Rod.

Thanks Alex from SteelAway.Will contact you soon.R.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I have recently joined this forum as my other half tried to move his boat today, the throttle cable has snapped and not in the middle of the cable, but apparently at the engine...... do you have a manual that could help me fix it? He is currently stuck downstream of some place that he should not be... no pun intended..

With thanks

Hi

I have the Isuzu manual for the 4TNV98 which was the base engine for my old Kubota engine.

Alex

Hi

Alex

I thought the 4TNV98 was a Yanmar engine (core engine used by Barrus) . How does this tie up with an Isuzu or Kubota ?

Hi I have recently joined this forum as my other half tried to move his boat today, the throttle cable has snapped and not in the middle of the cable, but apparently at the engine...... do you have a manual that could help me fix it? He is currently stuck downstream of some place that he should not be... no pun intended..

With thanks

Just tie a length of string or wire to the throttle lever on the injector pump temporally to work it.

With thanks

Hi Alex,

Thanks, email is terrybay2001@hotmail.com

I think that either he or I need to attend some sort of engine course for his boat.... got a strange feeling that it is going to me, as he get a kick out seeing me mess with the engine....

Just tie a length of string or wire to the throttle lever on the injector pump temporally to work it.

He has already thought of that, but maybe the string he will use will not be strong enough and break all over again, and who knows where he may end up...... going to get him to try that while I watch from the safety of the bank/car.

I have the instruction manual for Isuzu 4LB1,4LC1,4LE1.Not sure if it covers your engine.If the engine came from HMI,their should also be a supplementary operators handbook.Try www.enginesplus.co.uk.They are the people who took over from HMI. Tel01453 547273.

I have the instruction manual for Isuzu 4LB1,4LC1,4LE1.Not sure if it covers your engine.If the engine came from HMI,their should also be a supplementary operators handbook.Try www.enginesplus.co.uk.They are the people who took over from HMI. Tel01453 547273.

Hi All, well now he has told me that it appears not to be the cable, as when he has taken the cable off (from the engine end) and manually moves the throttle, the engine will not rev?

Sounds like it may be a little bit of a big oppps!