Half-term trip on the Leeds Liverpool

Featured Posts

Because I believe they think it is a work of art.Have another look,it could have been in the Tate Modern,don't you think?

Last thing I heard it was moving to Skipton. Heading near back of bus station to moor by water point for winter.

But I thought the photo showed it burnt out and sunk. :help:

It's not burnt out, it just sank.

I know the bloke who owned it, now living in a tent in some bushes at the canal side in Rodley.

He insists there was nothing wrong with the boat, "it only had a little hole in it".

Bit of an odd chap, apparently loaded, but chooses to live in a tent and go begging in town..

Each to their own I guess.

:lol: :lol:

Bloody hope so,am sick of doin washing for other folk.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I saw his tent! A 4 man tent on a bit of open space, tucked behind a fence/hedge!

did you see the boat north of Skipton with the tent for a pram cover??

• 2 months later...

well! It turns out that a couple of the photos I took could line me up for free weekend away, courtesy of BearBOATING! :cheers:

And here follows a shameless plug and plea for those people who are Facebook inclined! The more 'likes' my photos get, the better my chances! So - if you happen to visit, and 'like' my photos, I would be very grateful! :)

These are mine!

IMG_2720-2.jpg

IMG_2758.jpg

Thanks

Edited by steven wilkinson

well! It turns out that a couple of the photos I took could line me up for free weekend away, courtesy of BearBOATING! :cheers:

And here follows a shameless plug and plea for those people who are Facebook inclined! The more 'likes' my photos get, the better my chances! So - if you happen to visit, and 'like' my photos, I would be very grateful! :)

These are mine!

IMG_2720-2.jpg

IMG_2758.jpg

Thanks

That your boat?