mikuni mx60 service manual

lesrollins

Featured Posts

Hi

just wondered if anyone knows if there is a service manual or any information regarding the mikuni mx 60. We moved onboard in march and even though we have had no problems with the boiler i would like to see if there is a manual for the boiler and is there any annual service it needs.

Thanx

Hi

just wondered if anyone knows if there is a service manual or any information regarding the mikuni mx 60. We moved onboard in march and even though we have had no problems with the boiler i would like to see if there is a manual for the boiler and is there any annual service it needs.

Thanx

Get yourself on Mikuni's website, you should be able to find all the info you need and you can buy spares online.

Phil

Hi

Thanx

The annual service is just a check on CO2 levels and Bacherach smoke test of the exhaust gasses, that the electrical connections tight & bright, security of all clamps, exhaust tube integrity etc. However they should be “properly" serviced every two or three years depending on use to include a decoke and renewal of anti freeze / inhibitor etc. That is normally done in the summer for obvious reasons. Or you could do like most people and wait until it packs up in the depths of winter and moan about its reliability whilst you sit in the cold. I have a hard copy of the Manual, possibly a PDF somewhere too, I will PM you for an email address to send it to if I locate it.

Edited by NMEA

Thanx, if you cannot locate the manual where can I buy one from. According to mikuni in southampton they do not do a manual only a booklet which is basic.

You can't buy one as far as I'm aware and you won't find one anywhere on the web that I am aware of either.

• 2 weeks later...

You can't buy one as far as I'm aware and you won't find one anywhere on the web that I am aware of either.

Have the workshop manual scanned if you need it still it, send me an email to ecmhe@talktalk.net and I will reply including the file, I hadn't forgotten and sorry it took a while but I am currently sorting out my new shop / workshop in South Dock which along with being very busy work wise has had to take priority over stuff like this.

MX 60 comes in two versions, 12v and 24v. 24v has same electronics as MX40 but old 12v model was completely different electrically. I believe later 12v is now identical to the 24v..

Not really, but it's all in the Manual and wiring schematic suplement.

• 6 years later...