newbie saying hello

saxplayer

Featured Posts

Hi all.

Not new to the waterways, i was brought up alongside them in Cannock and lived at Norton Canes on my boat for twelve years. Now in plymouth and looking to get back to the system, when time and money allows.

Hope to meet some nice people on here.

shaun

Hi John

You do pop up in the most obscure places!

Did you enjoy Ma;vern?

shaun

CWDF is not an obscure place. How could it be? It's no. 1 on the web ring.

Nick

Hi Shaun.

Yes it was great, hope you managed to sell your TR8, if not there may be someone on here who wants it.

John.

The TR range stopped at number six. The abominations thereafter should all have been crushed :cheers:

Tim

You could say that about a lot of things Tim. Even some people!

Yes John still have the car.

shaun

Hi Shaun

Welcome to the forum :cheers: yeah cars are a definate each to his own kind of thing. I have owned E types and lots of other nice stuff but one of my favs over the years has been a Riley 1.5 we had, twer great fun. Down in Plymouth and Cornwall again this coming week, I suppose you have a proper boat shaped boat at the moment then ?

Tim

Hi Tim

I nearly swopped the Tr8 for a riley Pathfinder early in the year. But the girl friend got in the way! this is my main "fun car"

As far as boats go ive had a large variety mostly power boats. Yachts dont cut it with me, i think that is because i have spent so much time at sea wallowing around for a breeze is not my cup of tea.

At the moment i have a 7m crompton rib with Twin 100hp Yamaha on the back. Great fun. Max 44knts. If you down this way let me know if you fancy a blast !

shaun

Hi Tim

I nearly swopped the Tr8 for a riley Pathfinder early in the year. But the girl friend got in the way! this is my main "fun car"

As far as boats go ive had a large variety mostly power boats. Yachts dont cut it with me, i think that is because i have spent so much time at sea wallowing around for a breeze is not my cup of tea.

At the moment i have a 7m crompton rib with Twin 100hp Yamaha on the back. Great fun. Max 44knts. If you down this way let me know if you fancy a blast !

shaun

Hi Shaun

I liked the Pathfinder, it was nicknamed the Ditchfinder by many. We have owned rma, Rmb and rmd all great motors. Allas only own modern stuff now. Love a blast on the boat sometime :cheers:

Tim