Sickle

Picard

Featured Posts

Though we might need a good deed ourselves later when a pin in the gear control linkages sheared through whilst negotiating an Atherstone lock!

Currently running with a bodged word-around that I'd rather not boast about!

......lovely young lady did tell me her name.......

She'lllike the "young"!

It's Cath ("Catrin" on the forum).

Though we might need a good deed ourselves later when a pin in the gear control linkages sheared through whilst negotiating an Atherstone lock!

Currently running with a bodged word-around that I'd rather not boast about!

Need any help?

Richard

I can see it now ... it's dark and cold, the wind is picking up, and the lone caped figure of RLWP looks out from gothic Tawny Towers. Then a sign appears, a sign that someone out there is in need of help, a searchlight beaming high above the canal, a searchlight carrying the silhouette of a deathly rather perky Primose .....

I can see it now ... it's dark and cold, the wind is picking up, and the lone caped figure of RLWP looks out from gothic Tawny Towers. Then a sign appears, a sign that someone out there is in need of help, a searchlight beaming high above the canal, a searchlight carrying the silhouette of a deathly rather perky Primose .....

3 days later having seen the sign Sickle appears having locked through the night with the trusty Odin,..........