Moorings for non residential on the river stort

Babyjune

Featured Posts

Hello I have just brought a lovely 45 foot narrow boat which is currently moored at whilton marina, I woulld ideally like to moor on the river stort, I would greatly appreciate any ideas or suggestions of how to finding a mooring. Many thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello I have just brought a lovely 45 foot narrow boat which is currently moored at whilton marina, I woulld ideally like to moor on the river stort, I would greatly appreciate any ideas or suggestions of how to finding a mooring. Many thanks

Hello, small world! I am looking for a boat at Whilton as well, and I live at the end of the Stort. How are you doing so far?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, small world! I am looking for a boat at Whilton as well, and I live at the end of the Stort. How are you doing so far?

Hello have got my lovely boat the hale and hearty and have a mooring at little hallingbury marina started to bring her back bank holiday weekend, we got her to Hemel hamstead and last weekend to lad rook grove. This weendvwe have booked passage through London and hope to get to Enfield. We had never hired or driven a boat before and it has been a huge exciting learning curve.

Hello have got my lovely boat the hale and hearty and have a mooring at little hallingbury marina started to bring her back bank holiday weekend, we got her to Hemel hamstead and last weekend to lad rook grove. This weendvwe have booked passage through London and hope to get to Enfield. We had never hired or driven a boat before and it has been a huge exciting learning curve.

• Greenie 1

You can get from Little Venice to Enfield in one long days cruise, if not you can overnight opposite Springfield marina.

Hi,

Moored at Stonebridge for the weekend. Give us a wave as you go past. We're the green one.

Water Witch

Aha yes the good old Dusseldorf excuse . Haven't heard that one for ages. ;)

Yes. Both days. Had a great, if sweat inducing, time! Off to Limehouse tomorrow and then back to the peace and quiet of the Stort - got band practise on Wednesday

:)

Edited by PiRSqwared