Gardner pennant wanted

Timleech

Featured Posts

When we had the Humber Keel 'Beecliffe', I got a nice Gardner pennant (FOC from Horbicks, main Gardner agents at the time) in dark blue with white script. I much prefer that style to the white ones being offered (for real money) by Gardner Parts.

Just posting this in case anyone has one lurking in their attic that they aren't going to use, or knows where I can get one?

Tim

• 2 years later...

Yes, very pleased to have picked up one of the older blue & white ones from someone who has retired from rebuilding Gardners and emigrated. I bought a couple of manuals from him & thought I would just ask the question. He was planning to keep it for himself but relented ;)

Tim

Have just taken delivery of a really nice Gardner Pennant. White lettering with a red outline on a Royal Blue background, 30cm x 60cm, double sided printing, which means it reads right from both sides. Top quality thing, very pleased with it. £30 quid. www.flyingcolours.org or 01423 860007. Sorry for slow reply.

• Greenie 1

Have just taken delivery of a really nice Gardner Pennant. White lettering with a red outline on a Royal Blue background, 30cm x 60cm, double sided printing, which means it reads right from both sides. Top quality thing, very pleased with it. £30 quid. www.flyingcolours.org or 01423 860007. Sorry for slow reply.

Can't see one on their site?

• 1 month later...