Continuous Cruising with a vehicle??

HappyBunny

Featured Posts

OK, this is my first time, so be gentle with me :)

Have done a couple of forum searches, as I am sure it is a topic already covered, but no results so ......

I bought and moved onto my boat in January :D :D and after getting frozen in, doing some jobs on the boat, learning how it all works and how to steer etc etc etc ....

and having solved the problem of where to put my bike (downsized and a nice man with a grinder :D see below).......

I am now wondering whether to keep Rambo, my dear old ambulance, or put her on fleabay when I finally pull off the marina next week and start CCing :unsure:

I have nowhere to park her long term at the moment, and am not sure how much I will use a land based vehicle over the next year or so, as my cunning plan is not to work, just to cruise, and I have the bikes.

I can get the bike in her, so could keep moving her on as I move ....

So my question (finally :rolleyes: ) is this, does anyone else keep a car or van and continuously cruise?

And, if so, do you have any advice / tips / experiences to share?

Or does anyone know of any reasonably priced vehicle storage options in the Midlands/Yorkshire?

:cheers: Bunny

005-9.jpg

Ouch that cut in the side of your boat looks painfull!

I got a monkey bike as I dont want to cut up the boat when I get it.

Anyway on our fiberglass boat we have now even just going away on the boat and parking and moving back and forth I find a pain so would'nt like to do it full time.

We came back to the car afer one weekend to find a car two spaces away burnt out which could have also caught our car so there is the worry of that kind of thing too.

A bike may be a good option all round.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...