TapaTalk?

Featured Posts

On 4/7/2018 at 17:36, Jim Riley said:

Someone asked about the benefits, for me it's to be able to post pics on various fora without having to host them, TapaTalk does it. 

What bugs me though, is the dog in a manger attitude. "I'm a grumpy old has been, can't see the point, no use to me and my tin cans and string, so no one can have it." 

Being a grumpy old dog-in-the-manger has-been yourself, you obviously haven't noticed this is a standard feature of this forum without needing Tapatalk.

Edited by Mike the Boilerman
Duplicate post deleted. Will this bug never get fixed?!

20 hours ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Being a grumpy old dog-in-the-manger has-been yourself, you obviously haven't noticed this is a standard feature of this forum without needing Tapatalk.

You don't seem to understand the tale of the dog in the manger, you'll find that I'm the donkey deprived of hay by some scruffy mutt. 

I know about posting pics on here, I'm a clever old donkey, it's easier via TapaTalk and it doesn't use any hosting capacity on canalworld server. 

13 minutes ago, Jim Riley said:

You don't seem to understand the tale of the dog in the manger, you'll find that I'm the donkey deprived of hay by some scruffy mutt. 

I know about posting pics on here, I'm a clever old donkey, it's easier via TapaTalk and it doesn't use any hosting capacity on canalworld server. 

You can't be that clever if you've been deprived of some hay by a manky dog!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, rusty69 said:

You can't be that clever if you've been deprived of some hay by a manky dog!

Don't call MTB a manky dog, it's not nice. Scruffy mutts are quite appealing. Look at his a sad little eyes. 

On 16/04/2018 at 16:32, reg said:

Might be worth having a glance at this forums current view on tapa talk and why they are discontinuing their use of it. 

https://androidforums.com/threads/tapatalk-is-being-discontinued.1125895/

Clear enough, they have developed their own app and want members to use it. However you are comparing Apples with Oranges.

Are the closet nerds of canalworld developing a canalworld app then? 

4 hours ago, Jim Riley said:

Clear enough, they have developed their own app and want members to use it. However you are comparing Apples with Oranges.

Are the closet nerds of canalworld developing a canalworld app then? 

Take your point on that.