Electrician needed in East London

Featured Posts

It's very hard to get to boats in London with a heavy tool kit and there aren't many places to park safely near the canal while you are working.

I do work on the private river berths, but don't come inside the M25 for canal boats.

Does anybody know of a reliable boat electrician in the East London area.

Have a few jobs need doing and finding it really hard to get anyone to take the work on.

Thanks

Yes, if you can moor somewhere with road access, Stonebridge Lock, where we are is a good place, then you stand a better chance of getting someone to come to you. I know someone who is good who could do it, £50 per hour (you get two people for that) but he works mainly over in West London and hes very busy, so you might have to meet him halfway. Let me know if this sounds like a goer.

I am based in Bow (canal side) and qualified to NMEA advanced 0400 standard if it's of any help, I am very busy but can fit in small jobs or piecemeal stuff, not an issue acessing with the right rolling tool boxes and a planned complement of kit, send me a PM if you can't get fixed up anywhere else.

There's an electrician in Clapton/ Springfield who I used recently who did a very good job. Nice bloke too. Very thorough, £35 per hour.

I don't want to post his contact details here without his permission- have you an email address I could send his name and phone number to?

-Flo

• 11 months later...

There's an electrician in Clapton/ Springfield who I used recently who did a very good job. Nice bloke too. Very thorough, £35 per hour.

I don't want to post his contact details here without his permission- have you an email address I could send his name and phone number to?

-Flo

Hi! I saw this posted a year ago but in need of an electrician too, would you be able to send me his details possibly? I would be so grateful. My email is annailsley@gmail.com. Yours hopefully..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I am up near Clapton and need an electrician!

My inverter isn't working. A new inverter I splashed the terminals-bang and a crack-I have since replaced the fuses, and it gives 230v for about ten minutes then squeeles like a piggy.

Now I don't know if the fans are running so think it could be an overheating issue so want to ask a pro.

Any name or numbers would be great,

As its my first post I can't use chat yet so please email me:alex_c_e@hotmail.com

Thanks all

Alwx

I am up near Clapton and need an electrician!

My inverter isn't working. A new inverter I splashed the terminals-bang and a crack-I have since replaced the fuses, and it gives 230v for about ten minutes then squeeles like a piggy.

Now I don't know if the fans are running so think it could be an overheating issue so want to ask a pro.

Any name or numbers would be great,

As its my first post I can't use chat yet so please email me:alex_c_e@hotmail.com

Thanks all

Alwx

Before spending money stick a voltmeter across the 12V terminals on the inverter and take a reading just as it plays up. Repeat across the battery bank. That way you can rule out discharged batteries and 12V supply problems. Report your readings back.