Did you sell a share back to Ownerships?

andrewcooley

Featured Posts

If you used to own a share in one of the Ownerships boats and you used the 'buy back scheme' to sell your share, you may be able to help.

I've now had confirmation that the liquidators are at last getting details of the 'Ownerships Number Two Clients Account' which was used to buy back shares. What we now need is as many records of buy back transactions as possible to match with the bank statements and help prove that the bought back shares were owned collectively by all the contributing owners to the scheme and not by the company itself. Ownerships always said it did not own shares, but the liquidators don't believe that.

If you sold a share back and can let me have any record of the transaction (rough date and value) that would be a great help. Please email me rather than posting the details.

With this sort of information and the bank details, we may be able to resolve the whole issue of the buy back shares at the meeting of the liquidation committee next Thursday 26th April. That would make things a lot better for the remaining owners.

Thanks for any help you can give.