Anywhere worth going over Easter weekend?

Featured Posts

To quote Tom Cruise (sort of) - I feel the need, the need for a visit to a canal! <_<

Whats happening over the weekend? I lost track of what was on, what was cancelled, and what might not happen due to low water levels!

:cheers:

HNBC Gathering at Droitwich

Tim

Edited by Tim Lewis

Is the Historic Boat gathering a private event? I hadn't realised there was one, I thought about going but seem to be struggling to find any details, except that it is at Droitwich?

Unless I am looking in all the wrong places !!

To quote Tom Cruise (sort of) - I feel the need, the need for a visit to a canal! <_<

Whats happening over the weekend? I lost track of what was on, what was cancelled, and what might not happen due to low water levels!

:cheers:

Go and gongoozle at the best place for you there will be lots of boats about, but under no cirumstances take a boat out !! This is one of the main times of the year to stay tied up :cheers:

Is the Historic Boat gathering a private event? I hadn't realised there was one, I thought about going but seem to be struggling to find any details, except that it is at Droitwich?

Unless I am looking in all the wrong places !!

It's a gathering of like minded boat owners. It is not a 'public' event in as there will be no stalls, beer tent, entertainments etc but you will get to see many lovingly restored historic boats.

Tim

It's a gathering of like minded boat owners. It is not a 'public' event in as there will be no stalls, beer tent, entertainments etc but you will get to see many lovingly restored historic boats.

Tim

Many thanks, just what I wanted. I have never been to Droitwich but assume even I can't miss a large collection of boats together on a canal!

Go and gongoozle at the best place for you there will be lots of boats about, but under no cirumstances take a boat out !! This is one of the main times of the year to stay tied up :cheers:

Aye - shock horror, we had to share Bullholme lock this morning with a little GRP cruiser, outrageous.. ;)

Aye - shock horror, we had to share Bullholme lock this morning with a little GRP cruiser, outrageous.. ;)

Aye yall be alreet oop on them proper canals for space and water old bean. Its the suvern narrow ditch users that will be crowded :cheers:

Many thanks, just what I wanted. I have never been to Droitwich but assume even I can't miss a large collection of boats together on a canal!

A few pictures from Sunday:

Can be seen as a slideshow – button top right

Enjoy

Tim