How they see us

Machpoint005

Featured Posts

I'm not sure why my business is thought relevant to inland waterways, but I received this invitation to stuff the goody bags at Crick. Thought it might be of general interest, as I know very well that 'affluent ABC1's' doesn't accurately describe all of us, and I certainly don't think of myself as a 'health-conscious high-spending professional' (not all of those, anyway!

Hi,

Would you be interested in having brand presence in the official show bag at The Crick Boat Show 2nd - 5th of June 2012? www.crickboatshow.com

The show is the largest event for the inland waterways market with approximately 25,000 visitors. This is an affluent market with a high proportion of ABC1 visitors 45+.

This presents a perfect opportunity to target health-conscious high spending professionals who enjoys time spent in the great outdoors; walking, cycling, boating and exploring places of natural interest.

Within the show bag it is proposed to include samples/leaflets/brochures etc in each, presenting you with the perfect opportunity to launch new products or reinforce your brand identity.

For further information and costs on the show bag please press here Crick-Bag

For further information and costs on exhibiting at the show bag please press here Site-Space

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Mike

The Crick Boat Show

0208-xxx-xxxx

www.crickboatshow.com

What a load of condescending rubbish these marketeers come out with- there's obviously no working class skilled people or retired people on boats- blinking hell - Is a senior manager going to service my engine!!!- oh and I'm not quite 45

Definitions are:

social grade

social status

occupation

A

upper middle class

higher managerial, administrative or professional

B

middle class

intermediate managerial, administrative or professional

C1

lower middle class

supervisory or clerical, junior managerial, administrative or professional

C2

skilled working class

skilled manual workers

D

working class

semi and unskilled manual workers

E

those at lowest level of subsistence

state pensioners or widows (no other earner), casual or lowest grade workers

I'm not sure why my business is thought relevant to inland waterways, but I received this invitation to stuff the goody bags at Crick. Thought it might be of general interest, as I know very well that 'affluent ABC1's' doesn't accurately describe all of us, and I certainly don't think of myself as a 'health-conscious high-spending professional' (not all of those, anyway!

Hi,

Would you be interested in having brand presence in the official show bag at The Crick Boat Show 2nd - 5th of June 2012? www.crickboatshow.com

The show is the largest event for the inland waterways market with approximately 25,000 visitors. This is an affluent market with a high proportion of ABC1 visitors 45+.

This presents a perfect opportunity to target health-conscious high spending professionals who enjoys time spent in the great outdoors; walking, cycling, boating and exploring places of natural interest.

Within the show bag it is proposed to include samples/leaflets/brochures etc in each, presenting you with the perfect opportunity to launch new products or reinforce your brand identity.

For further information and costs on exhibiting at the show bag please press here Site-Space

Kind regards,

Mike

The Crick Boat Show

0208-xxx-xxxx

www.crickboatshow.com

What a load of modern bulldroppings waffle !! Put together no doubt by some office walla that wouldnt know one end of a boat or its customer base from a campervan.

Whatever happened to straight talking :banghead:

Hi,

Kind regards,

Mike

The Crick Boat Show

0208-xxx-xxxx

www.crickboatshow.com

One of the key elements of my (rather successful) career in my chosen industry was retail & trade marketing.

At the age of 50(ish) I detected that I was regarded as too old to be able to make such 'live-wire' marketing decisions, and that the industry needed 20-something year-old Graduates with two first class honours degrees, 1 in Sociology, the 2nd in Advanced Psychic Bed-wetting.

I wonder what those Graduates are doing now?

Edited by Grace & Favour