Ebay vintage engine sales

MtB

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, TheBiscuits said:

Sorry, but it was too good a feeder line not to bite.

I knew exactly what you meant, and agree.  Are you not adding it to your collection?

I think I might push my luck when the postman arrived with it.....

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, frangar said:

This chap on eBay has some interesting Gardner LW & other bits available which might be useful to some on here...and some brass clocks & gauges

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/iaburnel_0/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

No connection apart from I brought some CAV fuel pump parts from him.

Thankyou, picked up a few 2L2 hens teeth bits that I dont need yet.

• Happy 1

5 hours ago, frangar said:

JP3 WW2 Genset

This would actually be rather sad if it was broken up to make a boat engine....be interesting to see what it makes

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LISTER-JP3-WWII-15KVA-GENERATOR/254666253054?hash=item3b4b4aa2fe:g:vmcAAOSw6~dfHdDp

There is a list ha or hr 2 generator set on ebay too, 

5 hours ago, frangar said:

This chap on eBay has some interesting Gardner LW & other bits available which might be useful to some on here...and some brass clocks & gauges

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/iaburnel_0/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

No connection apart from I brought some CAV fuel pump parts from him.

Edited to add....theres also some Dorman DSM parts too

he also had a rn head, not anymore though! I did speak to him a while back he has quite a bit of stuff its finding the people who need it, he has a few cranks too, he has some national and rn parts but there for the later national engine and I only know of 1 of them around

10 hours ago, frangar said:

JP3 WW2 Genset

This would actually be rather sad if it was broken up to make a boat engine....be interesting to see what it makes

10 hours ago, TheBiscuits said:

Electricity ...

Unlike this one:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-KVA-3-Cylinder-Lister-Generator-Price-Inc-VAT/323902052029

Edited by David Mack

I was just about to try and post a link to these, they have been relisted. Looks like a good deal to me if CV engines float your boat. Ha. I already have enough. What might be of more interest to the forum is that the seller states he has numerous other engines for sale.  

4 minutes ago, Fitter kieron said:

I was just about to try and post a link to these, they have been relisted. Looks like a good deal to me if CV engines float your boat. Ha. I already have enough. What might be of more interest to the forum is that the seller states he has numerous other engines for sale.  

Yes the owner has a few engines but the only other boat engine is a ha2 on a generator that he wants 2k for, well given there are alot cheaper ha2 about or for 2.3k there is a full marine ha2 with box about

• 1 month later...
On 13/09/2018 at 22:51, springy said:

I have the same engine and trying to source a brother with the same so I can start a club. Feeling lonely. They are seeming very rare indeed

IMG_20201005_140251.jpg

• Greenie 1

14 minutes ago, John Hayden said:

I have the same engine and trying to source a brother with the same so I can start a club. Feeling lonely. They are seeming very rare indeed

IMG_20201005_140251.jpg

Look quite a nice engine quite neet

• 3 weeks later...

As he wants £1,800 for it, the photo hardly shows the engine in its best light.

He does say that it's now been lifted and cleaned; so it might be an idea to replace this picture by one of the clean, righted engine.

• 2 weeks later...