Ebay vintage engine sales

MtB

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, frangar said:

?? It would make a lovely exhibit to tow behind the landy & take to shows....soooooo tempted 

110v DC you could put some interesting lamps on that to load it up. Lots of old re-lamped strand stuff.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Loddon said:

110v DC you could put some interesting lamps on that to load it up. Lots of old re-lamped strand stuff.

Shush....be quiet now....

I saw a Pat 23 in an antique shop not so long ago....nearly cried when I realised how much money I’ve chucked in a skip over the years! 

Edited by frangar

2 hours ago, frangar said:

Shush....be quiet now....

I saw a Pat 23 in an antique shop not so long ago....nearly cried when I realised how much money I’ve chucked in a skip over the years! 

Oh yes

You couldn't give them away at one time just don't look on eBay at the prices.

• Horror 1

13 hours ago, john.k said:

Junk is junk.................silly people thinking they want it doesnt change that.

Ahh but one mans junk is another mans treasure Piano's for instance years back seeing over muscled guys smashing them up in the least amount of time now a similar example fetching twixt £1000/2000 & more

15 hours ago, john.k said:

Junk is junk.................silly people thinking they want it doesnt change that.

But remember that different countries have different markets, so what is perhaps junk to you down under is valuable in Europe.

Retro, vintage and industrial design stuff is very sought after in the UK right now.

2 hours ago, X Alan W said:

Ahh but one mans junk is another mans treasure Piano's for instance years back seeing over muscled guys smashing them up in the least amount of time now a similar example fetching twixt £1000/2000 & more

People are still trying to give them away round here.

I did see the Paxman 5RW genset...........I had one the same electrics with a Russel Newbery E6 on it.........lovely motor,blew up half a dozen times,Ive still got the big radiator and oil cooler ........the rad has got "Russel Newbery" cast into the top tank...........great conversation piece........free post to the UK?...why not.

9 minutes ago, RLWP said:

We have a spare cylinder head for one if you need it

Thanks, but my new year resolution is to get rid of stuff rather than accumulate it. No doubt this won’t last long, but I must try at least. I have already been to the tip this morning and am feeling virtuous.

Happy New Year to you 

• Greenie 1
  • Happy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stilllearning said:

Thanks, but my new year resolution is to get rid of stuff rather than accumulate it. No doubt this won’t last long, but I must try at least. I have already been to the tip this morning and am feeling virtuous.

Happy New Year to you 

And the same to you

1 hour ago, Stilllearning said:

That’s a Lister model I’ve never heard of before.

I've seen reference to them but never seen one, quite interesting with exposed rocker gear, etc.

• 3 weeks later...