Conspiracy or Vandalism?

jenlyn

Featured Posts

Yep there always was and always will be a North/ South divide. The elsan points etc down South are usualy filthy and in crap order. The elsan points etc oop ere are generaly immaculate and cleaned every day.

We found a distinct shortage of elsan points up north and many of those didn't work.

Sue

We found a distinct shortage of elsan points up north and many of those didn't work.

Sue

Where was that Sue ? All the ones on the A and C and S and Sy and C and H are working at the moment and there are plenty of em. :cheers:

So on these night time forays of yours l guess that when a locks against you that you sit and wait for a boat traveling in the opposite direction rather than emptying the lock ?

Because quote .I find it frightening to see such a criminal waste of water..

14skipper

listen fool you dont know me,who i am etc.i was with another boat,when i meet you then have your say to my face...is that a white feather on the floor next to your foot

• Greenie 1

listen fool you dont know me,who i am etc.i was with another boat,when i meet you then have your say to my face...is that a white feather on the floor next to your foot

Don't let him got to ya, check his sig, it's self explanatory ;0)

Trust you Trust you you argumentative sod!!!!!!! doesnt matter where it ends up someone will benefit like I said some boaters are selfish, there are other users of water on the planet you know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt say the canals had universal use of water that was the whole point, another narrowminded self interested post post

I cannot dispute that I am an argumentative sod.

However, your assertion that water that is lost to the canal system will end up where someone will benefit is plain wrong.

Water finally lost from the inland waterways system enters the sea. In doing so, it is not providing a benefit to anybody.

The volume of the worlds oceans is such that even if we emptied every single drop from our inland waterway system, there would be no measureable change in the ocean level. There would be no effect upon the amount of water evaporated from the oceans or on the amount falling back onto higher ground.

Well it would have been

- however at least we can actually move our boats between the outside toilets elsan points up here....

:cheers:

I cannot dispute that I am an argumentative sod.

However, your assertion that water that is lost to the canal system will end up where someone will benefit is plain wrong.

Water finally lost from the inland waterways system enters the sea. In doing so, it is not providing a benefit to anybody.

The volume of the worlds oceans is such that even if we emptied every single drop from our inland waterway system, there would be no measureable change in the ocean level. There would be no effect upon the amount of water evaporated from the oceans or on the amount falling back onto higher ground.

I dont have your tenacity for obtuse posting Dave so I,ll have to bow out :D