Dry-mat

buggsy

Featured Posts

Hi,

has anyone any experience of Dry-mat as supplied by Shipshape bedding as cure to under mattress condensation. I have tried drilling some holes in the boards but under our bed is a holding tank and the water pump so this probably doesn't help the situation.

cheers,

Steve

Hi,

has anyone any experience of Dry-mat as supplied by Shipshape bedding as cure to under mattress condensation. I have tried drilling some holes in the boards but under our bed is a holding tank and the water pump so this probably doesn't help the situation.

cheers,

Steve

Hi.

We got some of this.

http://www.marinebedding.com/dryMesh.php

Yet to try it, but slightly cheaper than Dry-Mat.

John. :cheers:

Hi.

We got some of this.

http://www.marinebedding.com/dryMesh.php

Yet to try it, but slightly cheaper than Dry-Mat.

John. :cheers:

Looks the same to me except one is called mesh and one mat.

I don't which what mine is but it works. bought on a stand at the IWA Redhill rally.

Hi,

cheers,

Steve

I brought the DryMat and it is fantastic. We have a solid board with holes in for our bed support and a memory foam mattress. The drymat sits on the boards and not only protects the matress from condensation but also from catching on any rough spots. I also use it on our Dinette cushions and when bed is made up. Highly recommend it, fantastic stuff and worth every penny.

Gary

under our bed is a holding tank and the water pump so this probably doesn't help the situation

Probably not, do not forget that good ventilation of this space (not just the mattress) is essential.

ps. If it is already ventilated just ignore me. :)

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I purchased the dry mesh product and I must say it is brilliant all condensation on mattress stopped. We have been away this week and once I put the dry mesh under the mattress no dampness what so ever which we did have before. I would highly recommend this product.

Cheers

Steve