Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Water Rat.

have a listen to my son

Featured Posts

It's really catchy and cheery- liked it. I may sound old but I could hear the words and liked the tune, unlike some of the stuff I hear- really talented- you must be proud!!!!!

AHH, Deja vu - oh no, just on the "other" forum too ;)

Very very good, i'm impressed!

Thank you - yes I am spreading it around :)

Edited by Water Rat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqjtQfRppf0

My son is a music student in Brighton, have a listen to their song - it will make you smile. A happy song. Tom is the one with long blond hair, the drummer and juggler.

Enjoy.

That's excellent, I loved it, really catchy. My son is also a music student in Brighton, he's doing the Fda in Music Production.

That's excellent, I loved it, really catchy. My son is also a music student in Brighton, he's doing the Fda in Music Production.

Is he at BIMM?

'tis rather good I do have to say - a career beckons..

God - I do hope so.

Edited by Water Rat.

Is he at BIMM?

No he's at the Uni. Brighton has a good track record at producing successfull recording artists...so my son tells me |:-)

Sign in to follow this