boater wanted

Featured Posts

yis i thought the bod from the waterways trust would have known about that.

thinking about contacting them to see what is involved,doubt that i have the experience to get involved.

got up my cruising hours to 500 last weekend and at 502 hours i had to go down the weed hatch for the first time and remove a washing line complete with woolen cardigan from prop.

thing was i spent an hour down the engine hole convinced the gear box had failed and all manner of nightmarish scenario,s before i got my act together and asked myself what happened seconds before everything went beserk.

i would not like my attempts at boating to be under the glare of local newspapers all the length of the l&l.

but on the other hand,well nothing ventured nothing gained.

"The Leeds to Liverpool will join two cities celebrating their 800th anniversary"

thought it already did :blink:

before we all start, the longest canal in Britain built by a single canal company

i do wonder quite what they plan to do with one volunteer and their boat

don't underestimate yourself gaggle

at least you got a weedhatch

under the glare of local newspapers all the length of the l&l - you'd lose em after the first pub