230 volt electric supply

davidk65

Featured Posts

Can any one point me in the direction of where I can obtain prices and specification of "Power Posts".

These are the kind of posts that are found in a marina and caravan parks. They have RCD protected socket and incorporate a supply meter.

I have tried Google but have run out of descriptive words.

My electric catalogue does not show anything like I am looking for.

Thanks.

David

Can any one point me in the direction of where I can obtain prices and specification of "Power Posts".

These are the kind of posts that are found in a marina and caravan parks. They have RCD protected socket and incorporate a supply meter.

Thanks.

David

Not the best web site to read but a good starting point http://www.cpes.co.uk/index.php/products/touring-connection-units.html

Thanks.

David

Rolec

Thanks.

David

Thanks.

David

hawkins electrical heath rd ind est skegness lincs contact g mattins sorry do not have phone no

Thanks.

David

Thank you for your reply's. I am following up all the contacts.

David.

Not knowing where you are doesnt help - but - if there are any caravan parks near you you could either ask them who is their local supplier, or call in and have a look at one of their bollards - the 'local' supplier will have a sticker on it.

Depending on what you intend to do with it you may need it 'professionally installed' and a certificate for it.