Could not connect to CWDF

Featured Posts

I think it's safe to say that the majority / all of us couldn't get onto the site last night.

It made the wife happy because I pulled the gas cooker out and cleaned behind, underneath, & the sides for something to do. She might sign up to request more downtime. ;)

Very neat - but how about rock steady? As for lovers' rock, it has been unfairly said that it featured three girls singing out of tune. That's not true - sometimes there were four girls.

Yes, Roddy, a former colleague on one of the mags I write for, has got his gong, and well deserved too. They overlooked me though. Again.

Guest wanted

Very neat - but how about rock steady? As for lovers' rock, it has been unfairly said that it featured three girls singing out of tune. That's not true - sometimes there were four girls.

Yes, Roddy, a former colleague on one of the mags I write for, has got his gong, and well deserved too. They overlooked me though. Again.

D'you play anywhere? I went to a subdub night a while ago, irration steppas soundsystem. Heavy

Apparently it was an "outage", so outage leads to outrage. Well done DH for sorting it out.

Wanted, I used to do a lot of mobile DJing and radio work, but not much these days. My last appearance before an adoring public was at a Northern Soul Festival in Spain last November. I write about music and collect records but I am not a musician myself.

Guest wanted

Apparently it was an "outage", so outage leads to outrage. Well done DH for sorting it out.

Wanted, I used to do a lot of mobile DJing and radio work, but not much these days. My last appearance before an adoring public was at a Northern Soul Festival in Spain last November. I write about music and collect records but I am not a musician myself.

Did you end your set with 'I'm on my way' by dean parish? A little nod to russ winstanley!

• 2 months later...

That bloody beam there also fouls my GPS, not the car one, my garmin wayfinder

Some people dislike beams especially if they contain woodworm,this is quite understandable.I like real beams that are there for a proper structural purpose,i have no time for false beams especially plastic ones.

The mind boggles as how aircraft can fly through these beams,quite amazing.

If the beams contained ''Metal worm'' instead of Woodworm they could riddle the planes with holes as they flew through,nibbling and gorging on the metal so that on having flown through the beam the aircraft would resemble a colander with all the passengers peeping worriedly through all the holes,and all catching eyeitis and things.This kind of minor disaster would diswayde(put people off) flyin about, and so beam penetration by aeroplanes would lessen, the wood and metal worms would die of hunger and we could all use our Broadbean band devices without interference again. :closedeyes:

On the occasions I moored at Tottenham Lock or Stonebridge there were regular circling helicopters in the area (nust have been local pleasure flights viewing the reservoirs!! ;) ).

These would always ruin my signal, and it wasn't only from one direction, they could be further South or North and still have the same effect.

Or perhaps it was the police communication systems.....