Launching today wish us luck!

aharg

Featured Posts

Its been a long road with more obstacles than I care to remember but now we are finally having our WB boat craned into the Thames this morning at 9am! Its 5am sleepless, excited and a bit scared! Still got loads of fitting out to do! Wish us luck everyone and thanks! This forum has been such a great help to us!

Andrew

Its been a long road with more obstacles than I care to remember but now we are finally having our WB boat craned into the Thames this morning at 9am! Its 5am sleepless, excited and a bit scared! Still got loads of fitting out to do! Wish us luck everyone and thanks! This forum has been such a great help to us!

Andrew

what do you want a medal ?

I'm sure that Aharg is encouraged by your good wishes.

Aharg, I hope it goes smoothly. If you could post a photo or two on here, that would be good.

Edited by Athy
  • Greenie 3

Yup, I'd agree with 'a bit harsh'!! The forum is a great place (in theory) to share ups and downs of our boating lives which many of us do!

Good luck with the launch...they are nervy but happy days! Here begins a new part of your life...hope you have the champagne ready to drink, and ale to christen her with!! Enjoy!! :cheers:

Andrew

I hope it all goes well, and you enjoy your new aquisition.

Crikey, that must have been nervewracking! Hope it all went well - I think the Thames is one of the most wonderful waterways in the world, enjoy!

And don't be afraid to come back here to ask questions - usually the response is good! :D

OnionBargee is currently going through the clique initiation process. His barbed comments need a bit of fine tuning, before he can become a fully fledged member.

Good luck with your new boat Aharg. I guess the boat is now wet and I trust all went smoothly.

Where are the pictures - we want to see the launch!

Hope it went well. Wasn't craned in at Reading, Thames & Kennet marina by any chance? That's where a lot of people get put in.

If you're heading down past Old Windsor give me a wave and if you fancy a free mooring for a night or two just brest up to my boat.

Mike

Edited by blackrose

No, he was just a new forum member who wanted to share his anticipation & excitement with others of a like-minded persuasion who are (supposedly) interested in boats.

But since he hasn't replied perhaps you ruined his day. I hope not.

Edited by blackrose