BW - Downsizing ??

scrumpylurcher

Featured Posts

Its seems BW are determined to leave the cupboard bare before their depature. Its possible that the new trust will lack the tools as well as the funding to do the job.

http://www.go-dove.com/event-15995?lcid=en&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=15995

They've been selling off this stuff for a while now.

I think it's more to do with a shift from BW employed maintenance crew to contractors who have their own kit (or hire it).

BTW (sort of on-topic) I noticed that Tommy's cottage, at Braunston Turn, is up for auction.

Has he retired, do you know, and do you know where he's moved to?

Its seems BW are determined to leave the cupboard bare before their depature. Its possible that the new trust will lack the tools as well as the funding to do the job.

http://www.go-dove.com/event-15995?lcid=en&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=15995

They have entered a tool hire contract with HSS.

Very disappointing.....

When I saw BW "small plant sale", I thought they had decided to be enterprising and make some money selling off some of the "special" plants found aboard some of their more recent Section 8 acquisitions........

(It intrigues me when boats feel the need to have a canopy down on the tow-path side to keep prying eyes away from their productive "nursery", but are happy to have them drawn back on the canal side, as if nobody is going to know what they are looking at!.....)

(On reflection, I suppose they hang on to those plants for senior management to smoke when they have an important decision to make.....)