Where's Gibbo?

David Schweizer

Featured Posts

I suppose that it is much the same whenever someone retires from any sphere of operation. Their knowledge is partially lost. Thank Goodness we have writing!

Nick

Just in case he is looking B) Wheres Gibbo !!! ;)

• 7 months later...

Yaaaay its his burpday today :cheers:

Tim

He's back. He's been posting quite often recently in the electrical threads. In Equipment mostly.

Nick

• 2 years later...

seems he sold his boat and left the water sad.png

I doubt that, his blog was also an excellent source of Gardner modification - every one takes two days and costs >£200.

All Gibbo's answers are in his blog. Only Tony Brooks has the patience to repeatedly answer the same question and even he gets a bit 'exasperated' occasionally.

Alan

I doubt that, his blog was also an excellent source of Gardner modification - every one takes two days and costs >£200.

All Gibbo's answers are in his blog. Only Tony Brooks has the patience to repeatedly answer the same question and even he gets a bit 'exasperated' occasionally.

Alan

well his boat was up for sale last year

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
2 hours ago, nicknorman said:

As I understand it, he sold his boat some years ago and isn’t particularly well. Wotever will know more.

While both of those are true, his reason for not returning remains the reason why he left. 

• Greenie 1

On 24/12/2018 at 17:56, ditchcrawler said:

Even his old boat was gone when I passed the other day, it use to be on the Middlewich Branch

Still is on the branch or it was this passed week or so. Now on towpath side at Midway rather than Venitian offside above Chummly lock.