Fuel Boats Tracking Section

WJM

Featured Posts

Theres a very good fuel boat service that 'services' that end of the K&A. As always can't remember the names of the couple who run the business, but the business is called The Boatyard. 

https://www.ukboatyard.com/

Thaey have a very good chandlery. They will, given notice, bring goods on the boat if you get in touch. Used them a lot during the winter months this year.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

anyone in Birmingham around very end of March beg of April? normally use Victoria or Jules but I'm not down south this year going to port so any going there is good. must be fuel boats I'm not intresting in giving marina or boat yard my money when it can go to looking after boats.

ill be after around 200-500L depending on price,

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Fuel boat Ariel will be delivering along the Bridgewater canal over the next few days / weekend.

I will be leaving Leigh tomorrow (Thursday) morning and delivering through to Runcorn and returning back to Leigh.

Call or text on 07748 958303 if you need any supplies :)

Liam

On 30/05/2017 at 17:14, johnnie1uk said:

Anyone seen Dusty?

"New Dusty" (Jock) doesn't seem to come up the Oxford as far as Cropredy any more, I think he stays further South.

"Former Dusty" (Mark Boardman) was sighted steering a trip boat out of Banbury a few weeks ago, he says that he left the waterways behind for a while but couldn't stay away from them.

Edited by Athy

• 9 months later...

Is this close enough or would you like me to message them

It's Halsall's 84th birthday this month. Over the next couple of days we will be heading North on the T&M towards Acton Bridge before winding and returning to Middlewich. If you need any supplies please get in touch. Cheers Lee and Roberta.

• Greenie 1

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if Mike from Victoria (royalty fuels) is still doing deliverys. I tried last year to find out and saw the boat at a few shows but it didnt look like Mike on board and didn't look like was selling....??

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/07/2020 at 18:57, billybobbooth said:

Does anyone know if Mike from Victoria (royalty fuels) is still doing deliverys. I tried last year to find out and saw the boat at a few shows but it didnt look like Mike on board and didn't look like was selling....??

Mike is still on Victoria--I saw him last Saturday--but he's not selling fuel at the moment.

• Greenie 1

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Leggers do it lying down said:

Rick on Auriga can be found on the Coventry Canal..Coal,gas and diesel...He doesnt seem to travel that far,usually between Atherstone and Fradley.

Rick usually travels from his base at Alvecote southwards onto the North Oxford as far as Rugby, then returns with a diversion up to the end of the Ashby. He resupplies Auriga at Alvecote and then travels northwards to Fradley, turns onto the T&M to Burton, winds and travels to Great Hayward before winding and returning to Alvecote.

11 minutes ago, cuthound said:

Rick usually travels from his base at Alvecote southwards onto the North Oxford as far as Rugby, then returns with a diversion up to the end of the Ashby. He resupplies Auriga at Alvecote and then travels northwards to Fradley, turns onto the T&M to Burton, winds and travels to Great Hayward before winding and returning to Alvecote.

Do you have his phone number? I know it's written on the side of his boat, but I keep forgetting to write it down and last time we could have used his services but kept on just missing him.

Just now, Keeping Up said:

Do you have his phone number? I know it's written on the side of his boat, but I keep forgetting to write it down and last time we could have used his services but kept on just missing him.

+44 7962 013199

However Rick tells his customers of his whereabouts via his Facebook page, Gravenor Boating Company.