Fuel Boats Tracking Section

WJM

Featured Posts

• 4 weeks later...

We are coming up from The Trent heading for Stoke and could use fuel . Will keep an eye open . Thanks . Bunny .

Hi Bunny.

I am on the Caldon at the moment but will be down in Stoke Fri/Sat/Sun at Etruria. I'll then be headed down to Great Heywood on Monday if that is any help to you.

20160601_131838_zpsdqejnwga.jpg

June schedule for Fuel Boat Halsall.

There is a slight change/addition to our usual route due to Halsall attending Canal Festivals at Burscough & Lymm this month.

Weds 1st June - Friday 3rd June: Denford (Caldon Canal) to Etruria via Cheddleton, Consall Forge, Froghall, Endon & Milton.

Sat 4th: At Etruria Canal Festival.

Sunday 5th: Etruria to Barlaston via Stoke & Trentham.

Mon 6th - Weds 8th: Barlaston - Market Drayton via Stone, Great Heywood, Stafford, Penkridge, Gailey, Coven, Brewood, Wheaton Aston, Gnosall & Norbury.

Thurs 9th - Sat 11th: Market Drayton to Middlewich via Audlem, Nantwich, Bunbury, Barbridge & Church Minshull.

Mon 13th - Weds 15th: Middlewich to Leigh via Wheelock (& wind) Wincham, Anderton & Preston Brook.

Thurs 16th - Fri 17th: Leigh to Burscough (Leeds & Liverpool Canal) via Halsall.

Sat 18th & Sunday 19th: At Burscough Canal Festival.

Mon 20th - Tues 21st: Burscough (L&L) to Anderton via Leigh & Preston Brook.

Weds 22nd & Thurs 23rd: River Weaver.

Friday 24th: Anderton to Preston Brook.

Sat 25th & Sun 26th: Halsall will be attending Lymm Historic Transport Day.

Mon 27th - Weds 29th: Acton Bridge (T&M) to Bunbury via Anderton, Middlewich, Church Minshull, Barbridge, Nantwich, Audlem Bottom Lock (& wind) & Calveley.

Thurs 30th: Bunbury to Chester.

As ever, we do our best to stick to this schedule, but delays can occur. Where we can we will always do our best to return to schedule. For more information & our up to date daily whereabouts follow our Facebook page 'Fuel Boat Halsall - Four Counties Fuels', or feel free to call on 07491 149149 to find out where we are.

Pre-orders can be placed via email to our website www.fourcountiesfuels.co.uk, on any of our social media streams or by text/phone. Alternatively just listen our for the horn & wave us down.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apologies for this being a few days late, but July well and truly snuck up on me!

Halsalls schedule for JULY is as follows:

Friday 1st - Saturday 2nd: Chester to Ellesmere Port to Chester.

Sunday 3rd - Tues 5th: Chester to Anderton via Bunbury, Nantwich (&wind), Barbridge, Church Minshull & Middlewich.

Weds 6th - Fri 8th: Anderton to Oakgrove (Macclesfield) via Preston Brook, Middlewich, Wheelock, Rode Heath, Red Bull, Schloar Green, Congleton & Bosley.

Mon 11th - Weds 13th: Oakgrove to Penkridge via Congleton, Kidsgrove, Stoke, Stone, Great Heywood & Stafford.

Thurs 14th - Sat 16th: Penkridge to Church Minshull via Gailey, Coven, Brewood, Wheaton Aston, Gnosall, Norbury, Market Drayton, Audlem, Nantwich, Bunbury (& wind), & Barbridge.

Sun 17th - Tues 19th: Church Minshull to Anderton via Middlewich, Little Leigh & Preston Brook.

Weds 20th & Thurs 21st: River Weaver

Fri 22nd - Sunday 24th: Anderton to Barbridge via Middlewich, Wheelock (& wind), & Church Minshull.

Monday 25th - Weds 27th: Barbridge to Beeston via Bunbury, Christleton, Chester, Ellesmere Port (& wind).

Thurs 28th: Beeston to Audlem via Calveley, Barbridge, Nantwich & Hack Green.

Fri 29th - Sun 31st: Halsall will be in Audlem for the Festival of Transport.

As usual, please be aware that this schedule is approximate. Delays can occur, but when this happens we will work hard to catch up and return to the published schedule. Likewise we can sometimes get a little bit ahead.

20160518_123347_zps3stg1kqf.jpg

You can pre-order a delivery by calling or texting 07491 149149, via our website www.fourcountiesfuels.co.uk or on any of our Social Media streams (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). Alternatively just keep an ear out for the horn and wave like mad!

• 2 weeks later...

I know ive spoke to mike and will wait for fuel from him (means i can just send money threw bank very easy as set up)

Is there anyone heading around mk fenny stratford area? Im after coal smokeless and house not urgent e.g. my stove isnt in yet but if someone is around ill buy a few bag so i know i have some

Edited by billybobbooth

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a fuel boat due on the soar this month?

I think your best bet would be to give Mark on Callisto a ring, although to be honest I'm not sure if he does the Soar anymore.

Personally, unless it was very lucrative, I'd want to avoid going on any rivers that could go into flood. Too much risk of being stuck on one for weeks and not being able to earn.

• 4 weeks later...

when you have built up trust, some fuel boats will deliver when you are not there, text you the bill and you pay online. Not suitable for criminals. It only works if we all remain trustworthy. For those who are not on their boat - work, etc - this is so convenient and we have used this method many times. Fuel boats are often a bit cheaper than boatyards and i would rather give my money to them anyway.

when you have built up trust, some fuel boats will deliver when you are not there, text you the bill and you pay online. Not suitable for criminals. It only works if we all remain trustworthy. For those who are not on their boat - work, etc - this is so convenient and we have used this method many times. Fuel boats are often a bit cheaper than boatyards and i would rather give my money to them anyway.

Ive even had fuel boat wait for me as they know ill pay asay and have a good amount from them. There always happy to let me pay after. I dont know if they would wait for you if your only having 1-3 bags but when having 10-20 bags at a time or 100+ liters at a time it makes there stop more woryh while.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes there is, as far as Foxton from Norton junction but he will not be there for some time.

Expected tomorrow (Wednesday) week at Braunston so will be about 9/10 days before he arrives at Foxton, all being well and no delays.

Mark on Callisto. Phone or text on: zero,seven,seven,zero,two, 031718.

• 2 months later...

Anyone know any boats on the Coventry, have seen gravenor, but they are not heading out till new year and even then they might be heading in the opposite direction to me.

Believe there might be another boat called greyhound?

Didnt know south mid did fuel or is it a diffrent grayhound

• 3 months later...

Hi all, does anyone have contact details for fuel boat Beverley and Ascot? Or know if they are around? Currently moored behind them by Stantonbury Park Farm/Milton Keynes and would be useful to get a gas cylinder. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Dave123 said:

Hi all, does anyone have contact details for fuel boat Beverley and Ascot? Or know if they are around? Currently moored behind them by Stantonbury Park Farm/Milton Keynes and would be useful to get a gas cylinder. Thanks!

Phone Gary on 07881542953

Do any of the fuel boats in the west midlands suppy and fit leisure batteries.  I am not physicaly able to handle 3 leisure batteries and a starter battery so it would be great to have them delivered along side and if at all possible fitted and old ones disposed off and it would be supporting business on the cut.

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 15:12, Essbee said:

Anyone know if there is a fuel boat on the Staffs & Worcs. I'm heading north just below Gothersley lock. Thanks

Hi there. Halsall will be on the Staffs & Worcs this Fri/Sat going from Autherley Junction to Great Heywood.