Fuel Boats Tracking Section

WJM

Featured Posts

Can anyone recommend Fuel Boats in the Leighton Buzzard to Milton Keynes Area. We are currently at Slapton heading North and need Fuel. I would much rather support the working boats than the marinas.

Thank you

Jules Fuels - put that into google and you'll get her number :)

• 3 weeks later...

only a few marinas on top levels of L&L do fuel with no competition I will manage until I get to bottom of Wigan flight and look for fuel boat Ambush that should cover me until I get to Anderton about sept when I shall be ready for some excellent service,

Potential opportunity up there then. Food for thought

A little belated, but here is Halsall's schedule for the next few weeks.

20th - 22nd: Winsford (River Weaver) to Ellesmere Port via Anderton, Middlewich, Barbridge & Chester

‎23rd - 25th: Ellesmere Port to Autherley Junction (Wolverhampton) via Chester, Barbridge, Nantwich, Audlem, Market Drayton & Norbury

26th - 28th: Autherley Junction to Oakgrove (nr Macclesfield) via Penkridge, Great Heywood, Stone, Stoke & Congleton

29th - 2nd Oct: Oakgrove (nr Macclesfield) to Acton Bridge (River Weaver) via Congleton, Kidsgrove, Wheelock, Middlewich & Anderton

3rd - 4th Oct: Attending Acton Bridge Steam & Boat Gathering at Leigh Arms, River Weaver

It is possible that i can end up a little ahead on behind depending on a number of factors, but i publish a more detailed plan on Facebook every couple of days (along with some lovely photos).

If you need any supplies feel free to give me a call or text on 07491 149149 or just keep an eye out for the boat and wave like mad.

Lastly, just some advance notice that we will be doing a run on the Caldon Canal in October, details and dates to follow.

IMG_20150916_100059_zpsubokquor.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We're commencing our regular monthly run around the Four Counties Ring and the schedule is as follows:

Tuesday 14th - Friday 16th: Ellesmere Port to Great Heywood via Chester, Barbridge, Nantwich, Audlem, Norbury, Gnosall, Brewood, Autherley Jcn and Penkridge.

Saturday 17th - Monday 19th: Great Heywood to Etruria via Stone, Barlaston and Stoke.

Tuesday 20th - Thursday 22nd: Deliveries on the Caldon Canal including Endon, Denford, Cheddleton and Consall Forge and the Leek Arm.

Friday 23rd - Sunday 25th: Etruria to Oakgrove (Macclesfield) via Kidsgrove, Scholar Green, Congleton and Bosley.

Monday 26th - Wednesday 28th: Oakgrove to Preston Brook via Red Bull, Wheelock, Middlewich, Anderton.

Thursday 29th & Friday 30th: Deliveries on the River Weaver including Northwich Town.

Usual disclaimers apply that we can end up slightly ahead or behind schedule depending on a number of factors, but where possible we will work to make that time up. For a more accurate estimation of when we might be with you feel free to call or text to see where we are on 07491 149149 or keep an eye on this page.

PLEASE NOTE: From early November for approximately 6 weeks we will be unable to make boat deliveries on the northern T&M due to stoppages, but will continue to make road deliveries in this area during that time.

Just seen this on the London Boaters Facebook page. Can anyone confirm or clarify?

"Saw Steve heading north with Indus & Pictor yesterday taking them to be sold . He's not sure if they're going to stay as working boats, quite possibly going to be converted."

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's getting to be a busy time for us coal boaters, Myself, Ann Marie, Martin, Hannah & Jon have all been working our socks of, out in all weathers. :- This weeks deliveries are as follows:-

Alton:- we've just returned from our fortnightly run on the Macc & Peak Forest from Macclesfield to Whaley Bridge. For the rest of the week we'll be making road deliveries to areas that we're unable to visit due to stoppages. So we'll be delivering on the Caldon, on the T&M from Great Haywood to Wheelock, the lower Macc and the Staffs & Worc from Coven to Great Haywood. Then later we'll be delivering on the northern T&M from Wheelock to Preston Brook and on the River Weaver

Halsall is fully loaded & delivering on the complete length of the Shroppie from Ellesmere Port to Autherley Junction, the up the Staffs & Worcs to Coven.

Mountbatten is delivering on the Llangollen, by boat on the western / upper end & by road in areas effected by stoppages.

If you need fuel supplies please just get in touch & we'll arrange delivery.

Cheers, Brian post-7766-0-71524100-1447158358_thumb.jpgpost-7766-0-68512700-1447158404_thumb.jpgpost-7766-0-31819900-1447158531_thumb.jpg

Edited by NB Alton

• 2 weeks later...

Halsall is now fully loaded and I'm just leaving the port for one big push before the Christmas break. The schedule up until Christmas is as follows:

Tuesday 8th - Wednesday 9th Ellesmere Port to Audlem via Chester, Christleton, Beeston, Calverley, Barbridge & Nantwich.

Thursday 10th - Friday 11th Audlem to Autherley Junction via Market Drayton, Chaswardine, Norbury, Gnosall, Wheaton Aston and Brewood.

Saturday 12th - Monday 14th Autherley Junction - Coven via Wolverhampton, BCLM (Tipton) and Central Birmingham & return. PLEASE NOTE: This is a one off visit to Birmingham so i can attend an event at the BCLM on Saturday and the RCTA Floating Market on Sunday in central Birmingham.

Tuesday 15th - Wednesday 16th Coven to Great Haywood via Gailey, Penkridge, Stafford, Great Haywood, Sandon and Stone.

Thursday 17th - Friday 18th Great Haywood to Market Drayton via Penkridge, Autherley Jcn, Brewood, Gnosall & Norbury.

Saturday 19th - Sunday 20th Market Drayton - Middlewich via Audlem, Nantwich, Barbridge & Church Minshull.

Monday 21st Middlewich - Anderton via Northwich (T&M).

PLEASE NOTE: As you can see this involves some long days with early starts & late finishes to enable us to get to the maximum amount of customers before Christmas. Where we can we will minimise the need to make deliveries to people at unsociable hours and make arrangements to do your delivery on the return journey as this is an 'out & back' trip. This schedule is to give an estimate of when we will be in which area. We will do everything we can to stick to it but sometimes circumstances beyond our control can cause timings to slip in either direction.

As usual you can flag us down when you see the boat coming, but it is recommended to pre-order if you can. This can be done on 07491 149149 or via the usual social media streams.

20151208_105013_zpsbxpvz4hb.jpg

20151208_105028_zpst9e5fevt.jpg

20151208_105040_zpseohe9p5d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Theodora is proceding at a stately pace up the Shroppie. We are moored for the night by the Shroppie Fly in Audlem. Could do with a bottle of gas if there is anyone passing...

Nick

Theodora is proceding at a stately pace up the Shroppie. We are moored for the night by the Shroppie Fly in Audlem. Could do with a bottle of gas if there is anyone passing...

Nick

After posting this I popped up on the stern and looked ahead. There was Halsall righ beside the Shroppie Fly. Bottle of gas duly bought.

N

• 2 weeks later...

20151127_082950_zpsv29rvyab.jpg

As the sun rises on 2016 my mind is turning back to work. A quick drive across Europe is on the agenda tomorrow, but Sunday is back to business and the prop will be turning!

An overview of January's schedule is as follows:

3rd - 5th: Anderton to Bunbury via Acton Br (T&M), Middlewich, Church Minshull & Barbridge.

5th - 6th: Bunbury to Audlem via Barbridge & Nantwich.

7th - 8th: Audlem to Harecastle Tunnel via Barbridge, Middlewich, Wheelock & Red Bull.

9th - 11th: Harecastle Tunnel to Goldstone Wharf via Stoke, Stone, Great Haywood, Penkridge, Autherley Jcn, Brewood, & Norbury.

12th - 14th: Goldstone Wharf - Harecastle via Gnosall, Wheaton Aston, Autherley Jcn, Gailey, Stafford, Gt Haywood & Stone.

14th - 15th: Harecastle to Oakgrove (Macclesfield) via Kidsgrove, Scholar Green, Congleton and Bosley.

17th - 19th Oakgrove to Anderton via Hardingswood Jcn, Rode Heath, Wheelock & Middlewich.

20th - 21st: Deliveries on River Weaver.

22nd - 25th: Anderton to Nantwich via Preston Brook, Wincham, Middlewich, Church Minshull & Barbridge.

26th - 27th: Nantwich to Ellesmere Port via Calverley, Beeston & Chester.

28th - 29th: Ellesmere Port to Audlem via Chester, Christleton, Waverton, Bunbury, Barbridge & Nantwich.

As usual this schedule will remain fluid and the exact day we will be in a certain place can slip or come forward due to many different circumstances.

To place an order you can call or text 07491 149149 or get in touch via the website or usual social media streams.

All that is left is for me to wish everyone a very happy new year and i look forward to seeing everybody in 2016

Edited by junior

• 2 weeks later...