Fuel Boats Tracking Section

WJM

Featured Posts

Having enjoyed a bit of brass polishing at Lymm Historic Transport weekend, It is back to work time.

This is Halsall's schedule for the next week or so;

Mon/Tues/Weds 29th-1st July - Acton Bridge to Ellesmere Port via Middlewich, Barbridge and Chester.

Thurs/Fri/Sat 2nd-4th July - Chester - Autherly Jcn (Wolverhampton) via Nantwich, Audlem, Norbury and Weaton Aston.

Sun/Mon/Tues 5th-7th July - Autherly Junction - Oakgrove (Macclesfield) via Penkridge, Great Heywood, Stone, Stoke and Congleton.

If anyone needs any supplies just text or phone an order to 07491 149149 or wave us down when you hear the Klaxon!

Mon/Tues/Weds 29th-1st July - Acton Bridge to Ellesmere Port via Middlewich, Barbridge and Chester.

We're in Chester tonight, heading towards the port tomorrow, and need gas. We'll probably cross at the museum, or as we're heading back towards Chester in Wednesday.

MP.

We're in Chester tonight, heading towards the port tomorrow, and need gas. We'll probably cross at the museum, or as we're heading back towards Chester in Wednesday.

MP.

No problem, plenty of gas on board! I'll stick you in the diary and keep an eye out for you.

Martin on Halsall just passed us heading towards Beeston Iron lock from Chester.

Ken.

Ah hello!! Sorry I didn't spot the boat name, heat has got to me today!

Heading for Barbridge tonight and then on to Audlem at least tomorrow.

Largo is at Sawbridgeworth heading slowly down the Stort, then the Lea towards Limehouse, hoping for a weekend passage up the Thames.

Anyone know if there is a fuel boat about this end of the system, Lea and Stort?

Thanks

Nipper

Edited by nipper

I have got him noted down thanks just got 2 drums of diesel at Snaygill boats 94p a litre.

That seems a bit steep. Is that the norm up there? I am 72ppl base rate on Halsall at the moment.

Edited by junior

Stand by for information overload!

Here is Halsall’s schedule for the next month or so. Whilst I do my best to keep to schedule sometimes circumstances beyond my control can affect things.

Monday 13th July – Thursday 16th July; Northwich (Weaver) to Audlem via Preston Brook, Anderton, Middlewich, Bunbury, Barbridge and Nantwich.

Thursday 16th July – Monday 20th July; Audlem – Chester via Nantwich, Barbridge and Bunbury.

Tuesday 21st July – Friday 24th July; Chester – Audlem via Ellesmere Port, Bunbury and Nantwich.

Friday 24th July – Monday 27th July; In Audlem for the Audlem Festival of Transport.

Monday 27th July – Thursday 30th July; Audlem – Stone via Norbury, Gailey, Penkridge and Great Heywood.

Friday 31st July – Monday 3rd August; Stone – Preston Brook via Kidsgrove, Congleton, Wheelock, Middlewich & Anderton.

Tuesday 4th/Wednesday 5th August; Preston Brook – Anderton including a day down on the River Weaver.

Thursday 6th – Friday 7th August; Anderton – Audlem via Middlewich, Barbridge, Bunbury and Nantwich.

I always aim to publish a more diluted schedule on social media every few days to give as accurate idea where I will be over the coming days.

If you would like to place an order in advance feel free to give me a call on 07491 149149 or alternatively just wave me down when you see me coming of hear me sounding the klaxon!

Junior. I like the way you keep potential customers aware of where you are. Good business sense.

Hope all is going well for you, in summer! Better still in winter hopefully.

Martyn.( Not in the least envious) too old to give it a go.

• 2 weeks later...

That seems a bit steep. Is that the norm up there? I am 72ppl base rate on Halsall at the moment.

only a few marinas on top levels of L&L do fuel with no competition I will manage until I get to bottom of Wigan flight and look for fuel boat Ambush that should cover me until I get to Anderton about sept when I shall be ready for some excellent service,

Over the coming week Halsall will be delivering from Barbridge to Ellesmere Port (Mon/Tues) via Bunbury, Beeston, Christleton and Chester before winding and retracing my steps and heading to Audlem via Chester, Barbridge and Nantwich (Weds/Thurs).

Over the weekend I will be in Audlem for the Historic Transport day on Sunday before heading off Sunday evening round the Four Counties Ring.

• 3 weeks later...

Halsall's schedule for the next fortnight is as follows:

Tuesday 11th/Wednesday 12th - Hurleston to Middlewich via Nantwich, Audlem and Barbeidge.

Thursday 13th/Friday 14th - Middlewich to Rode Heath via Wheelock & Hassal Green.

Sunday 16th/Monday 17th/Tuesday 18th - Rode Heath to Anderton via Wheelock, Middlewich & Preston Brook.

Wednesday 19th/Thursday 20th - Anderton to Nantwich via Middlewich, Barbridge & Bunbury.

I will commence my next Four Counties Ring on August 25th travelling firstly to Ellesmere Port then doing the ring anti-clockwise.

• 3 weeks later...