What's the catch!

Starcoaster

Featured Posts

It looks like 2 different boats.

The front end doesn't match the rest of the boat, which has a bit of a shroppie feel to it.

I think it looks odd because of the refooting work it's had. The colours of the hull seem to change above it

The builder clearly didn't believe in rubbing strakes

Richard

Ok everybody...

Remember this boat on ebay? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180728206327 My advisors here got a bit excited and told me to contact the seller and see if he'd consider having pity on me etc, and I did, and he asked for a buy it now of £12000, so I said thanks but can't afford it, and put in a bid of my 7k (boat already surveyed) just for the hell of it, and that was it?

I FECKING WON IT.

Assuming the seller goes through with it, there was no reserve on it but I know he wanted more... As long as he doesn't mess about I HAVE A BOAT.

Anyone in the Rugby area want to come and meet me!

Edited by Starcoaster

:cheers::captain:

Well done star. The canal fairies must be smiling on you.

I do hope he/she does the right thing and follows through with it.

enjoy the rest of the good weather while you get used to having a boat.

All the best

Smudge

Thank you, I have no words for how I feel! I projectile vomited within ten seconds of finding out I had won the auction, now I'm not sure if I want a shit or a haircut, to put it mildly...

Waiting for the seller to get back to me, assume he is in work.

Tonight, I drink.

Tomorrow I plan!

Guest Quo Vadis

Thank you, I have no words for how I feel! I projectile vomited within ten seconds of finding out I had won the auction, now I'm not sure if I want a shit or a haircut, to put it mildly...

Waiting for the seller to get back to me, assume he is in work.

Tonight, I drink.

Tomorrow I plan!

ain't boats BRILLIANT !!!!

Congratulations :D

Arghhh I just puked again lol...

The seller still hasn't got back to me (I am being impatient, he's probably in work, but until we have done the transaction I will still be a bit wobbly.) so I am really hoping he's not going to back out... I will leave some really shitey feedback if he does.

I don't actually know what it's called right now, but I want to call it Wendy-May.

So for my next question, how much does it cost to get someone to paint in simple font, a name on the front of the bow!

Edited by Starcoaster

Lots of self adeshive letters on ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=self+adhesive+letters+&_cqr=true&_nkwusc=self+adheshive+letters&_rdc=1

Just make sure you get waterproof and fade resistant ones.

From that long list I thought that this one looked quite good. A fiver per side ain't bad.

Tony