What a great group of people..........

Chagall

Featured Posts

Roxy :blush:

Moi? howcome? But thankies :hug:

I love Bizzard, he is always the first to help iccle old me and even uses all his bandwidth to reply to iccle old me! :hug:

BSP and Ally coz there so nice and so funny.... :hug: to both of you

also to those who have gave me advice in other threads on this forum, shame others troll it with there boredom...... :lol:

But god bless you all your all funny in your own little ways....

Roxy is a comedy goddess. Ally is just lovely and really friendly. Ange is great and good fun in the chatroom too.

Carlt has been the most generous helpful person on this site to me and my (now) ex, that I have to give him my top vote.

I'm not mentioning any other fellers for fear of showing favouritism! But anyone who says I'm great is also great!

And I particularly like reading posts by Alan Fincher.

Whatever it is you are drinking, you should probably reduce it a bit!

EDITED TO ADD:

I think Bazza2 probably talks more sense than most others, and has this uncanny knack of being able to say what I wish I had said, much better, and in about a quarter of the words. ( :blush: )

Admittedly he is an angler, but the only time I met him, he seemed such a lovely bloke, I can forgive him even that!

Edited by alan_fincher

Fuzzy because he is one of those people you know is going to be a mate, when you finally meet him, and you are proven right, when the day comes.

Bazza2 because he is just a genuinely nice guy.

BSP because she is the same lovely person in real life, as in cyberland...

..Paddington Bear, because he isn't. ;) (and with Sarah they make a perfect double act)

Moley and Cheshire Rose for the fantastic quizzes they have produced (and Moley for arranging possibly the most enjoyable gathering of people I've never met, without the assistance of mind altering substances).

Natalie Graham because if it's possible to identify a kindred spirit, based on forum posts, she'd be it.

Chris Pink for his total inability to temper his emotions.

Alan Fincher and David Schweizer because, whenever they exchange posts, I always think of Morcambe and Wise in the same bed, complete with stripey jim jams and nightcaps.

Dave Mayall because he's so cuddly.

All the mods, for their patience, understanding and never fixing the glitch that must be the reason for me never having received a warning.

Far too many people to list, making the best forum by far.

I'm probably being uncharacteristically sentimental because I had to have my wonderful dog put down, tonight.

Normal business will resume shortly.

I'm probably being uncharacteristically sentimental because I had to have my wonderful dog put down, tonight.

Oh! ......and I don't care if this makes Evo sick again - but that made my eyes water! Huge commiserations and a virtual hug to you.

Edited by Chagall

He'd convinced me until we got to this bit..

Alan Fincher and David Schweizer because, whenever they exchange posts, I always think of Morcambe and Wise in the same bed, complete with stripey jim jams and nightcaps.

it somehow conjurers up a disturbing image...

PS - bad luck on the loss of a trusted companion, if anybody hasn't had a dog you will never know what it really means to lose one.

He'd convinced me until we got to this bit..

it somehow conjurers up a disturbing image...

No disrespect to David, but it kind of conjures up a disturbing image for me too!

..........and I'm guessing David will feel no different!.......

Edited by alan_fincher

Fuzzy because he is one of those people you know is going to be a mate, when you finally meet him, and you are proven right, when the day comes.

..Paddington Bear, because he isn't. ;) (and with Sarah they make a perfect double act)

Moley and Cheshire Rose for the fantastic quizzes they have produced (and Moley for arranging possibly the most enjoyable gathering of people I've never met, without the assistance of mind altering substances).

Natalie Graham because if it's possible to identify a kindred spirit, based on forum posts, she'd be it.

All the mods, for their patience, understanding and never fixing the glitch that must be the reason for me never having received a warning.

Carl, really sorry to hear your news, never easy.

Kind regards

Rob

sorry to hear about your dog, its a horrible feeling

I'm always interested in your posts, which seem well informed -- in fact, I have now and again quoted you, so I hope you really are well-informed.

But I just really wanted to say how sorry I am about your dog. That's very sad, and I know how hard it is.

Carl, I'm so sorry to hear that.

My votes would go to Unkie Richard - for everything he did to help my (ex) boat float. And also to Carl for everything he offered to do when my (ex) boat decided it didn't want to float!

In fact, to all you motivational peeps that were around these interweb parts when times got tough trying to get a dodgy old boat back in the water - you were ace!

creamcheese

(if anyone even remembers me, like. It's been a while!)

I feel for you, Carl. They are such an attachment, and such a hole in one's life when they're gone. My Avatar, Deefer, is my greatest four legged companion, and he will be 11 very soon. I know how distraught I will be when his time comes.

I've met many people from this forum, and greatly enjoyed exchanges with others whom I have yet to meet, so too many to list individually. I love you all, except........oh sorry, there's someone at the door....

Carl... really sorry to hear that news for you...that's got to be soooo hard. I have had my first ever dog for a year now, never 'got' dogs before, but now....it would break my heart to lose her, she will always be my puppeh, so I really feel for you!

On a lighter note.....Bagpuss and Smelly....how could I NOT mention you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug: